Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
^^ I'll cme bck soon to answer u qs :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".-.Afsar of the Week [1] .-. (Page 3)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VirMan_ArShi

IF-Dazzler

VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
congratzzz Sanjana =D

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Congrats sanju for being afsar of the week

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
OMGG Sanju U gave me ORANGE . Ahaii Haiii Kaa baat hai hamri Krishnaji Wink .hamari toh Baat hi alag hai , haina ? Wink awww i m ur One of ur Best frends Huglovvv u 2 Heart

OMGGG !!!!!!!! U 2 liked Somya-Pari ???? Shocked .Guess Wht ??? me2 ROFL I also liked Somya-Pari jodi d most n I also left d show when Somya died Unhappy .n Jaan If I m rght then just ussike baad our Hotiee entered in BIdaai naa Wink .I remember it as Bidaai n WRWMK used 2 come at same time n I shifted 2 Bidaai after seeng my hotiee WinkBig smileLOL

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 14 January 2012 at 5:22am

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishersal

Conngrats Sanjana on being Afsar of the WeekSmile
And to the person who came up with idea hats off to you Thumbs Up This is super idea Star and will definitely keep the forum active.

Here's my bit for you my dear:

Where were you 3 hours ago? I was at my mama ji's place
Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? nopes
Where were you last week at this time? i was here on IF...chatting away
Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? nopes
When is the last time you ran? ran as in like ran away from home? or ran as in like exercise? lol..well i ran today! from gurudwara to my mama ji's place..thanks to my kid cousins LOL
What's the last sporting event you watched? Cricket
What is your favorite animal? I luv dogs
Your dream vacation? Europe!
Do you miss anyone right now? yes..i'm missing my pinto ji Embarrassed
Next trip you are going to take? to melbourne...in like 2 weeks.
Ever go to camp? yup..it was in like year 7
Were you an honor roll student in school? ermmm...i think i was *thinks* LOL
What do you want to know about the future? when on earth am I getting married...since my school friends are married with little children now LOL
What are you listening to right now? nothing actually...though i have my earphones plugged in but m not listening to anything... Confused
Do you collect anything? yups...i love collecting DVDS..you should see my theatre room...good enough to be a video library! LOL
Who is the biggest gossiper you know? my cousin...she could never shut up srsly!
Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? never!
Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? haha no...
Do you like hot sauce? ermmm if it's chocolate sauce then yes..if it's ketchup then nopes!
What were you doing at 12AM last night? i was turning my laptop on so i could come to IF and do the update LOL
who was the last person sitting next to you? my lil tipu baby aka my pet dog

Which is your favourite character played by Kinshuk Mahajan? Ranvir Rajvansh without a doubt! in a way i liked viren too only because he went shirtless LOL
If Kinshuk were to come and sit next to you in a taxi/bus what would be your reaction? "Oh hey kinshuk...! what are you doing here in the bus? LOL* (honestly that'll be my reaction coz he's like a friend now...

What is your favourite scene in Afsar Bitiya so far? so far was the recent scene where Pinto forcefully took krishna to Patna...so this weeks first 3 episodes i enjoyed heaps!
What is your least favourite scene? leat fav scene? ermmm...I didn't like the scene where krishna returns from patna and her mother accuses her for everything...(completely ruthless)
If you were a creative, how would you write that particualr scene?
ahhh...this one i'll do in a while =D

To be continuedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99-Araina-

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Congratulations on becoming Afsar Of The Week. Smile

Sumy_luv_KM

Goldie

Sumy_luv_KM

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
congratzzz sanju dii!!
i wanted you to becum 1 !!
will cum back and grill u with ma question!!

nishersal

Goldie

nishersal

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by nishersal

Conngrats Sanjana on being Afsar of the WeekSmile
And to the person who came up with idea hats off to you Thumbs Up This is super idea Star and will definitely keep the forum active.

Here's my bit for you my dear:

Where were you 3 hours ago? I was at my mama ji's place
Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? nopes
Where were you last week at this time? i was here on IF...chatting away
Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? nopes
When is the last time you ran? ran as in like ran away from home? or ran as in like exercise? lol..well i ran today! from gurudwara to my mama ji's place..thanks to my kid cousins LOL
What's the last sporting event you watched? Cricket
What is your favorite animal? I luv dogs

Your dream vacation? Europe!
Do you miss anyone right now? yes..i'm missing my pinto ji Embarrassed
Next trip you are going to take? to melbourne...in like 2 weeks.
Ever go to camp? yup..it was in like year 7
Were you an honor roll student in school? ermmm...i think i was *thinks* LOL
What do you want to know about the future? when on earth am I getting married...since my school friends are married with little children now LOL
What are you listening to right now? nothing actually...though i have my earphones plugged in but m not listening to anything... Confused
Do you collect anything? yups...i love collecting DVDS..you should see my theatre room...good enough to be a video library! LOL
Who is the biggest gossiper you know? my cousin...she could never shut up srsly!
Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? never!
Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? haha no...
Do you like hot sauce? ermmm if it's chocolate sauce then yes..if it's ketchup then nopes!
What were you doing at 12AM last night? i was turning my laptop on so i could come to IF and do the update LOL
who was the last person sitting next to you? my lil tipu baby aka my pet dog

Which is your favourite character played by Kinshuk Mahajan? Ranvir Rajvansh without a doubt! in a way i liked viren too only because he went shirtless LOL
If Kinshuk were to come and sit next to you in a taxi/bus what would be your reaction? "Oh hey kinshuk...! what are you doing here in the bus? LOL* (honestly that'll be my reaction coz he's like a friend now...

What is your favourite scene in Afsar Bitiya so far? so far was the recent scene where Pinto forcefully took krishna to Patna...so this weeks first 3 episodes i enjoyed heaps!
What is your least favourite scene? leat fav scene? ermmm...I didn't like the scene where krishna returns from patna and her mother accuses her for everything...(completely ruthless)
If you were a creative, how would you write that particualr scene?
ahhh...this one i'll do in a while =D

To be continuedLOL

Really enjoying your answers so far dear!

@ Red: That would be my answer too!!!!
@blue: you're far more composed than meSmile...I'll definitely be awestruck for a couple minutes, but I'm sure some sort of muffled screaming would follow...muffled cause I don't want to scare him awayLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.