Afsar Bitiya

.-.Afsar of the Week [1] .-. - Page 2

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Ravjot-

OMG you watched WRWMK?😲😲😲  yes I did...OMG did u too?

1. Fav jodi from it? I loved PrinceRani & SaumyaPari
2. Fav character played by Reena (if Rani then which Rani) Rani & Pari
3. How long did you watch it for? I stopped when Saumya Died coz the story got repeatitive na...
4. Why are you out to get me😳  coz I <3 u.. *blush*

#5-whenever: for all the questions where you used your pati dev's name as a reason, give another one🀣  haila pati dev 😳 OMG! ur joking rite? 😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratsss Sanju m Surelyy gonna come up to grill you yaar ...
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think I deserve to be your best friend on I-F since I got the ID wrongπŸ€” I feel quite ashamed of myself *shakes head*

6) first serial you watched?
7) last movie you watched (if you remember the first one too then name itπŸ˜†)
8) fav colour?
9) least fav colour?
10) Pick a colour to represent each friend you listed for the best friends question
11) Assign an emoticon to all the members you know on this forum
12) Fav author?
13) Fav book?
14) Fav series?
15) Fav Ranbir movie
16) Least fav Ranbir movie
17) Fav Imran movie
18) Least fav Imran movie
19) Fave SRK movie
20) Fav SRK-Kajol movie
21) Fav hindi song
22) fav angrezi gaana
23) Is WRWMK still on?πŸ€”
24) Fav Disney movie?
25) Fav Disney Character?
26) Fav Disney princess?
27) Fav Disney prince?
28) Fav Disney guy character who isn't a prince🀣
29) Same as 28 but for girls cuz well, technically not all of them are princessπŸ˜†
30) Fav Winnie the Pooh character?
KinSanj thumbnail
@ravs: dnt worry senorita. bde bde forums pe aisi chotti chotti baatein hoti rhti hai! woah! ur in full mood to grill me! see who says ur a kaamchor? inna work ur doing. hehe...let me start my lappy...inne answer fone se ni type kr paungi. lol
KinSanj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Ravjot-

I don't think I deserve to be your best friend on I-F since I got the ID wrongπŸ€” I feel quite ashamed of myself *shakes head*

6) first serial you watched? first serial? omg that was like ago...it was amaanat. it came one zee tv...i was like what 5 then? *thinks* and i think hum paanch was one of my first shows aswell hehehe... amaanat was about 5 sisters...my mum was addicted to that show...infact the whole family was including my dad... πŸ˜†
7) last movie you watched (if you remember the first one too then name it πŸ˜†) well the last movie i watched was i hate luv stories...which just came on tv like right now and now i'm watching heyy babyy πŸ˜†
8) fav colour? without a doubt it had to be black
9) least fav colour? I really don't like the weird mehndi color...it's an ugly green... πŸ˜†
10) Pick a colour to represent each friend you listed for the best friends question. ahk...

Ravjot: bwahaha ur first. i choose yellow...coz where ever u go, u cheer the place up... =D without u the forum seems so soona soona... *sigh*
Saniha: Red...she's my twiny...my boombaat gurl...πŸ˜†
Shruti: coz i like her elegance... *i hope that makes sense 🀣
Monica: shes my pinto ji...so i give her Orange...coz pinto ji luks damn hot in orangesee moni ur my favourtie πŸ˜†
Rachna: she nags me a lot so i give her pink 🀣
Sabiha: she's my khushi...i give her green...she's evergreen like khushi kumaari gupta!
Manal: nandkisore! she's my bhua ji in IPKND forum...i'll give her white...she's too pure but still naughty! I luv her too!
Eva: she's my hubby ravs,..i'm hope u've seen us romancing on FB πŸ˜† she's got a heart of gold so i give her gold!
11) Assign an emoticon to all the members you know on this forum all the members? 😲 haila...there are like 150 people...will best friends do?
12) Fav author? Stephanie meyer without a doubt!
13) Fav book? My current favourite is "ma he sold me for a few cigarettes by Martha long" it's like a whole series which i still have to buy...
14) Fav series? *twilight serious without a doubt!*
15) Fav Ranbir movie ROCKSTAR! (geesh have u seen him? he looked DAMN Sexy!)
16) Least fav Ranbir movie  Sawariya! (i fell asleep during that movie)
17) Fav Imran movie Delhi Belly
18) Least fav Imran movie well he hasn't done much of films...but break ke baad i didn't like
19) Fave SRK movie Kal Ho Na Ho
20) Fav SRK-Kajol movie Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge
21) Fav hindi song got plenty but all time fav has to be *humein tumse pyaar kitna yeh hum nahi jaante, magar jee nahi sakte...tumhare bina* (no don't think i'm a psycho like viraj from Saubhagyavati bhav just coz i like this song πŸ˜†)
22) fav angrezi gaana *Take over control by afrojack ft Eva Simons
23) Is WRWMK still on?πŸ€” *nope! it's repeating now πŸ˜†*
24) Fav Disney movie? Fav Disney movie...ermmm Rio? is that a disney movie btw? if not then Tangled πŸ˜†
25) Fav Disney Character? Tweety
26) Fav Disney princess? snow white
27) Fav Disney prince? geesh...i hardly know the prince's names 😲 i liked the prince from tangled...forgot his name though :(
28) Fav Disney guy character who isn't a prince🀣 Donkey from shrek!
29) Same as 28 but for girls cuz well, technically not all of them are princessπŸ˜† ermmm...Ariel *oh wait...she's a princess mermaid isn't it? geesh...practicaly all r princesses...what do i do? πŸ˜†
30) Fav Winnie the Pooh character? Piglet!

nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Conngrats Sanjana on being Afsar of the Week😊
And to the person who came up with idea hats off to you πŸ‘πŸΌ This is super idea ⭐️ and will definitely keep the forum active.

Here's my bit for you my dear:

Where were you 3 hours ago?
Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Where were you last week at this time?
Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
When is the last time you ran?
What's the last sporting event you watched?
What is your favorite animal?
Your dream vacation?
Do you miss anyone right now?
Next trip you are going to take?
Ever go to camp?
Were you an honor roll student in school?
What do you want to know about the future?
What are you listening to right now?
Do you collect anything?
Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Do you like hot sauce?
What were you doing at 12AM last night?
who was the last person sitting next to you?

Which is your favourite character played by Kinshuk Mahajan?
If Kinshuk were to come and sit next to you in a taxi/bus what would be your reaction?

What is your favourite scene in Afsar Bitiya so far?
What is your least favourite scene?
If you were a creative, how would you write that particualr scene?

To be continuedπŸ˜†

Edited by nishersal - 12 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
^^ I'll cme bck soon to answer u qs :)
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats sanju for being afsar of the week
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMGG Sanju U gave me ORANGE . Ahaii Haiii Kaa baat hai hamri Krishnaji πŸ˜‰ .hamari toh Baat hi alag hai , haina ? πŸ˜‰ awww i m ur One of ur Best frends πŸ€—lovvv u 2 β€οΈ

OMGGG !!!!!!!! U 2 liked Somya-Pari ???? πŸ˜² .Guess Wht ??? me2 πŸ€£ I also liked Somya-Pari jodi d most n I also left d show when Somya died πŸ˜” .n Jaan If I m rght then just ussike baad our Hotiee entered in BIdaai naa πŸ˜‰ .I remember it as Bidaai n WRWMK used 2 come at same time n I shifted 2 Bidaai after seeng my hotiee πŸ˜‰. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nishersal

Conngrats Sanjana on being Afsar of the Week😊

And to the person who came up with idea hats off to you πŸ‘πŸΌ This is super idea ⭐️ and will definitely keep the forum active.

Here's my bit for you my dear:

Where were you 3 hours ago? I was at my mama ji's place
Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? nopes
Where were you last week at this time? i was here on IF...chatting away
Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? nopes
When is the last time you ran? ran as in like ran away from home? or ran as in like exercise? lol..well i ran today! from gurudwara to my mama ji's place..thanks to my kid cousins πŸ˜†
What's the last sporting event you watched? Cricket
What is your favorite animal? I luv dogs
Your dream vacation? Europe!
Do you miss anyone right now? yes..i'm missing my pinto ji 😳
Next trip you are going to take? to melbourne...in like 2 weeks.
Ever go to camp? yup..it was in like year 7
Were you an honor roll student in school? ermmm...i think i was *thinks* πŸ˜†
What do you want to know about the future? when on earth am I getting married...since my school friends are married with little children now πŸ˜†
What are you listening to right now? nothing actually...though i have my earphones plugged in but m not listening to anything... πŸ˜•
Do you collect anything? yups...i love collecting DVDS..you should see my theatre room...good enough to be a video library! πŸ˜†
Who is the biggest gossiper you know? my cousin...she could never shut up srsly!
Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? never!
Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? haha no...
Do you like hot sauce? ermmm if it's chocolate sauce then yes..if it's ketchup then nopes!
What were you doing at 12AM last night? i was turning my laptop on so i could come to IF and do the update πŸ˜†
who was the last person sitting next to you? my lil tipu baby aka my pet dog

Which is your favourite character played by Kinshuk Mahajan? Ranvir Rajvansh without a doubt! in a way i liked viren too only because he went shirtless πŸ˜†
If Kinshuk were to come and sit next to you in a taxi/bus what would be your reaction? "Oh hey kinshuk...! what are you doing here in the bus? πŸ˜†* (honestly that'll be my reaction coz he's like a friend now...

What is your favourite scene in Afsar Bitiya so far? so far was the recent scene where Pinto forcefully took krishna to Patna...so this weeks first 3 episodes i enjoyed heaps!
What is your least favourite scene? leat fav scene? ermmm...I didn't like the scene where krishna returns from patna and her mother accuses her for everything...(completely ruthless)
If you were a creative, how would you write that particualr scene?
ahhh...this one i'll do in a while =D

To be continuedπŸ˜†