Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

January 13th, 2012 Written Update (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

tanutes

Goldie

tanutes

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
I am confident that Runjhun will win that bet against that psycho, Neelu by rescuing her husband from her evil clutches. Hope she doesn't die and return to the show like someone else just like Radika in Choti Bahu then the CV'S will be  definitely losing it! I'd prefer if she would ultimately evolve into a logistically minded and tactically astute individual that shouldn't be underestimated physically and mentally.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amritakjps01CleosSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "January 13th, 2012 Written Update (Page 3)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sahil70

IF-Addictz

sahil70

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanutes

I am confident that Runjhun will win that bet against that psycho, Neelu by rescuing her husband from her evil clutches. Hope she doesn't die and return to the show like someone else just like Radika in Choti Bahu then the CV'S will be  definitely losing it! I'd prefer if she would ultimately evolve into a logistically minded and tactically astute individual that shouldn't be underestimated physically and mentally.

if that happens im through for sure and certain

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amritakjps01tanutesCleosSurish

Cleos

Goldie

Cleos

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanutes

Originally posted by Sahil70

if that happens im through for sure and certain

Sahil70 likewise I'll do the same

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amritakjps01tanutes

cargopants

cargopants

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
thanksSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amritaktanutes

amritak

amritak

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
I'd really like Runjhun to win that wager against Neelu and stop the wedding. Hope that she doesn't die in the process and become Mother Lakshmi like Radika in Choti Bahu who is presently Lord Krishna

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanutes

tanutes

Goldie

tanutes

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Apparently Neelu is going to get married to Guddu!If this happens, I'll definitely support Zeetv promoters.Like we have to put up with this woman until the very end!

Nivedita's exact words:

'Bad is never good until worse happens.' 
Danish proverb

Cleos

Goldie

Cleos

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Tanutes what must I say?If Neelu marries Guddu, Pappu will recapture Runjhun, emerge victorious in the elections, Neelu will assume full control of LN, commit adultery with a renowned and dignified Pappu, usurping LN and all Guddu's assets by putting them on she and Pappu's name compliments the fortunate genie in a bottle, Runjhun and Guddu the Bhagonwala!Pappu is benefiting from Runjhun since she is a bhagonwali and Neelu, Guddu who having consummated his marriage with Runjhun has now become a bhagonwala. Therefore like Runjhun his life will be riddled with unfortunate circumstances.Sorry there will be no Jhunjun or Laddoo. I'm so disappointed in the CV"S for inventing this tragedy in the first place.I knew I was right!

Edited by Cleos - 14 January 2012 at 5:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top