January 13th, 2012 Written Update - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the awesome update Wafah. Like Choti Si Zindagi unfortunately Bhagonwali is ending. Apart from the two main leads' absence, the introduction of the Neelu thread had dehibiltaing effects on the ratings of this show. It would have been so sweet to see Runjhun rescuing Guddu from the clutches of this sinister wedding since he had saved for her from danger on numerous occassions.It is a matter of twenty days and I keep wondering what they can do in this limited time.The CV'S decided to plaigerise the convictions of other soaps by having an inauspicious wedding!  I have frequently admonished them to adopt their sense of exclusivness and dispose of this idea since viewers will be very disappointed; however  they refused to heed to my advice and went along with it. Now they must suffer the consequences for their actions. Nevertheless, I'll endeavour my best to support the show immensely!

Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
thanxx di for a wounderfull updt ...ur thoughts n comnts wid the updt was Gr88 ...thanxx again di
I BHAGONWALI so that means bhagonwali is really finishing??????// omg nooo plz reply this cyah be possible i will really die

Thank you Wafah for the wonderful update. My fond memories of the show will always be because of your updates more than anything else. I have made a strict resolve: - not to get attached to any other show ever again! It will not be hard remembering the way this one has got to be.

Edited by vanfan - 12 years ago
thx wafah for trying to breath life into an update of  a flat lined episode

im off for my shot now
awesome update wafah..(i mean your writing and not the story itself😆)...
word to the cv's..quit while you're ahead!🤬
I am confident that Runjhun will win that bet against that psycho, Neelu by rescuing her husband from her evil clutches. Hope she doesn't die and return to the show like someone else just like Radika in Choti Bahu then the CV'S will be  definitely losing it! I'd prefer if she would ultimately evolve into a logistically minded and tactically astute individual that shouldn't be underestimated physically and mentally.
Originally posted by tanutes

I am confident that Runjhun will win that bet against that psycho, Neelu by rescuing her husband from her evil clutches. Hope she doesn't die and return to the show like someone else just like Radika in Choti Bahu then the CV'S will be  definitely losing it! I'd prefer if she would ultimately evolve into a logistically minded and tactically astute individual that shouldn't be underestimated physically and mentally.

if that happens im through for sure and certain
Originally posted by tanutes

Originally posted by Sahil70

if that happens im through for sure and certain

Sahil70 likewise I'll do the same

I'd really like Runjhun to win that wager against Neelu and stop the wedding. Hope that she doesn't die in the process and become Mother Lakshmi like Radika in Choti Bahu who is presently Lord Krishna