-:@13th January Written Update@:-

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Pia for the update!.

Brace yourself Idiotya...more unbelievable news coming your way when Priya takes a stand...It won't shock me a bit if he attempts to strangle Priya right there in front of the judge...
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update! :)

As expected by Brahma. He can stoop so low.
He should be sent to jail for lifetime. No even sentence to death, that will be really easy for him. He has to SUFFER!
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The ******* brama is lowest of the low and Aditya is just an idiot
Thanks for the update enjoy very much I just hope Uttra gets her brains back and testifies against brama
ayman00 thumbnail
Thanx 4 update.i think uttara,priya and RD r all gonna testify RD kno B trying 2 kill her son so time 2 get even,cant wait B finally gonna get wat he deserves!!
forestry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Sorry, had to catch up on a weeks update, hence no comments from me for last week. As for discussions after 13th Jan episode, just want to say really tensed and also bit disappointed at the slow rate it's been moving.  With only 8 epis to go and so much unfinished business plus our high expectations, I don't think the ending will be satisfying.  Sorry for sounding so negative.  It will only require "brilliant thinking and screen play" to project the unfinished businesses or pending issues.

After reading one weeks episodes and watching all the videos, the question I have is what or why was the character of Adi potrayed as such?  It does not seem real (after all the real issue potrayal by this show) that such a person exists.  Plus by wasting so many episodes projecting Adi and his issues unnecessarily, I think the end will be rushed and not justified.  After all what can 8 episodes achieve?  Will it give us time to show Dev "happy" at last? or Adi being a better husband? or Vidya having a successful life without her village folks deriding her, or accepting Gauravs truth?Brahma repenting? and most importantly, Uttara paying back for all the tears she has caused Dev? Not forgetting Brahma and RD issue since we have seen such animosity between the two but it was never brought up as to why this was so.

Sorry for carrying on like this but to be honest, I feel cheated that when I finally decide to follow a hindi serial, it has to end like this.  I was enjoying this show so much but Adi's characterization has made me put Maryada in the same category as other hindi TV shows, unreal, unbelievable and unacceptable behaviour.  I am only watching this and hoping that Priya develops a backbone while Brahma breaks his.  Whatever expectations I had from this show, it is now futile to hope for.