jassi's tight clothes...button came off

insouciance thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....media ridicules .....this is soooooo funny..anyways, me didnt understand the article๐Ÿ˜• except that a button popped๐Ÿ˜†...LOL.....why give wrong sizes and then get embarrassed..happens with mostt of the models..the give the wrong vital stats and then cant fit into clothes.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Jassi's too tight clothes
   By: Tusshar Joshi
   April 26, 2006

Mona Singh
During the shoot for the promotion of Sony's new prime time band, 9 se 10 tak, hostess Archana Puran Singh and Mona Singh (Jassi) were pushed into a 'tight' corner.

According to an eye-witness, Mona had problems with her designer dress โ€” she couldn't fit into it.

"Archana had informed us in advance that she had to attend a wedding and that she would have to leave at a specific hour. However, things went for a toss as Mona arrived late and then had some problems with her outfit."

Wrong size

Although Mona and Archana had the same designer, Mona's dress didn't fit her.

"Mona had given her sizes to the designer but obviously the clothes didn't fit her. She fit into them so snugly that she could hardly breathe. In fact, it was quite hilarious, as during the shoot, we heard a popping sound, when one of the buttons of Mona's dress came off. She then decided to change into her personal clothes."

Our source further reveals, "She had a Surily Goel skirt that she wore for the shoot, along with a top. Had Mona given her correct size to us in the first place, this wouldn't have happened," said a unitwalla.

Archana confirmed that Mona changed into her own clothes during the shoot. "Yes, Mona did wear her own outfit and those looked really good on her," she said. However, Singh refused to comment on any other part of the shoot.

Number blunder

Another birdie from the set reported that the unit also had issues with Mona's lingerie, which was peeping out of her low-waist skirt, and had 69 written on it.

After lot of prodding, someone from the set confirmed that they asked her to change, as the outfit was inappropriate for the show. So a skin coloured underpant was called for her and finally the shoot was completed. Mona was unavailable for comment.

Edited by Buffie - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Omg Buffie!!! ๐Ÿ˜† Where DO you find all these articles?????? That must have beeen really embarassing!!!
Sidlum thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜• Kind of @ a loss for words..

Lโค๏ธWE,

Sid

๐Ÿท 
Edited by Sidlum - 18 years ago
priyaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

Another birdie from the set reported that the unit also
had issues with Mona's lingerie, which was peeping out of her low-waist
skirt, and had 69 written on it. After lot of prodding, someone from
the set confirmed that they asked her to change, as the outfit was
inappropriate for the show. So a skin coloured underpant was called for
her and finally the shoot was completed. Mona was unavailable for
comment.

๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidlum

๐Ÿ˜• Kind of @ a loss for words..

Lโค๏ธWE,

Sid

๐Ÿท 

๐Ÿ˜†UUUUUUUUUUUUUU @ loss of words๐Ÿ˜† this world can turn upside down but u can neva be at loss of words๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† Buhhhhhhhhh poor Mona i feel like pouncing the dude who wrote this article๐Ÿ˜ก I don't know why but i just feel that way๐Ÿ˜ณ

insouciance thumbnail
..this is from mid day ๐Ÿ˜† .....and lmaooooooo piyu @ 69 ๐Ÿ˜† ...ok, mid day is acting weird..its taking agessssssssssss to open....it took me 5 whole minutes to open this page ๐Ÿคข
Aabha thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜† Poor Mona...it's not bad that it happened, but it's bad that everyone else knows that it did! ๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by Aabha - 18 years ago
Sidlum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aabha

๐Ÿ˜† Poor Mona...it's not bad that it happened, but it's bad that everyone else knows that it did! ๐Ÿ˜•

I totallie agree Aabs..sheesh..& I reallie highly doubt that she gave Kandy Floss's unit her MEASUREMENTS..it's really not necessary to do that unless you want to be a model..in other cases, you just give them a size & Mona either misjudged or they messed up. Nottt such a big deal..& as for her "69" underwear, who cares? It may have stuck out by accident b.c her skirt was low-waisted..that crap happens to me all the time..I even have undies that glow-in-the-dark..big deal..I'm sure she wasn't intending to have people look @ her ass on purpose. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข

*Mods..sorrie for using the "a" word..I stopped a long time ago but I felt it necessary for today..plus, other people use it regularly. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

*JK..guess I wasn't out of words after all.

Lโค๏ธWE,

Sid

๐Ÿท
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidlum

I totallie agree Aabs..sheesh..& I reallie highly doubt that she gave Kandy Floss's unit her MEASUREMENTS..it's really not necessary to do that unless you want to be a model..in other cases, you just give them a size & Mona either misjudged or they messed up. Nottt such a big deal..& as for her "69" underwear, who cares? It may have stuck out by accident b.c her skirt was low-waisted..that crap happens to me all the time..I even have undies that glow-in-the-dark..big deal..I'm sure she wasn't intending to have people look @ her ass on purpose. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข

*Mods..sorrie for using the "a" word..I stopped a long time ago but I felt it necessary for today..plus, other people use it regularly. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

*JK..guess I wasn't out of words after all.

Lโค๏ธWE,

Sid

๐Ÿท

I thought so๐Ÿ˜› good job btw๐Ÿ‘ i totally agree wid ya๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
bechari Mona.But she looked gud.