sa28 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi

id like to know what happened in general in Ayushman in the last to week?

thanks 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

well do u know abt kavya and ayush marriage?

imma start from there

mayank framed kavya by printing pic of her and ayush to show they dat illict relationship and she isnt worthy of raising kush . judge or mayanks lawyer asked kavya ayush and her relationship and she dunno what to say. ayush gets up and says that he is her fiance and they are abt to get married. judge says ok u will get kush's custody when u bring me marriage papres. then ayush tells kavya he will marry her, shes like no u can tgive up ur love for me (remember he is getting married to sonia and the sangeet and everything is being done at delhi for ayush and sonia's wedding) well they get married. then on wedding day every1 is waiting for ayush to return and he comes back sonia is dressed lke a bride they tell him to get ready and hes like im already married to kavya....all are shocked...............everyone yells at ayush for a few episodes.............ayush like i nevcer wanted to get married ..........he and kavya decide to get divorce so he can marry sania(this was their original plan) but sonia wont let them................sonia worked on getting kavya nad ayush together and kavya working on getting sonia and ayush together...............oh yea btw bodhi found out that sonia is "available".....lolz...........so he proves he is sane and comes back to home to get another chance to be with sonia...........................

sonia got job as in charge of pediatric ward at wardaan.......she looks after the kids etc...........

kush loves  having ayush around.........

ayush kaviya and sonia are all sad............for obvious reasons

then all of a sudden some old friend from college (aryan) comes. he is a happy-go-lucky guy and he brings back sonia's smile..............(he liked her and propased her a few times but she never accepted....lol)

so basically this new guy hangs around sonia all  the time (he works at vardaan as well)

ayush happy that sonia got hapiness back in her life........sonia's parents like the new guy.......but bodhi hates him................and he hates ayush b/c bodhi thinks ayush took away all of bodhi's happiness(ok yea rite whay i lie..........maybe they should keep him locked up .....)

guess who hears this................yup mayank

he decides to use this to his favo and use bodhi in his next plan of distruction towards ayush...........thats where it ended yesteray.........

WOW i wrote a lot...................if u want 2 know more u can post it here and someone will help u or u can PM me