Kutumb

India-Forums

Kutumb
Kutumb

Kutumb Update-April 12th (and 11th Recap)

Hareem_M Groupbie
Hareem_M
Hareem_M

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Recap: PM vows to get revenge on gauri bc of the slap
        Gayatri gives G a chain to give to the one she loves most (PM)
        PM gives that chain to Dheeraj and puts a photo of G and Dheeraj's  
        engagement in a file that Umesh sees
        Dheeraj comes to the house to get papers signed and Umesh sees him
        wearing the chain

Gayatri, G, and Umesh are shocked to see the chain.  Dheeraj leaves. (Idiot..aag laga ke chale gaya) Gayatri tells G that that was the same chain she gave her to give to PM.  G says yes and tells her she doesn't know how Dheeraj got it.  Umesh says sumone must have given it to him, obviously.  (Uff yeh babuji bhi na!)  G doesn't noe how to explain and Gayatri says "Bas" and leaves.  (Uff Mummy ji aap bhi?!)  Umesh tells G that the Mittal family treats their bahu's like daughters and in return they expect them to abide my the rules of the family and keep the family's "maan".  But after what she's done, she's broken all these rules, etc.  (Pssh, ya rite they treat her like their own daughter.  If this happened to nandini babuji would have definitely believed her..) Umesh leaves a sad G behind.

G goes to her room and PM smiles his smile seeing her. (hayee)  She wipes her tears and she searches through her drawers.  PM admits to giving the chain to Dheeraj.  This was his "jawab" to the slap.  "Hisaab clear" hogaya.  G says, "Pratham tum.."  PM cuts her off saying, to keep her voice low in case ma and babuji hear.  Then they'll say that G gives gifts to outsiders and then yells at her husband, "be cool."  Then comes a flashback w/ one of the kutumb songs (Yeh tere vaar ka..)...and he says "Good night and Swt dreamz."  G promises to get revenge.

Next is a scene of Gautam and the blind girl (i 4got her name).  Sanskaar just sees the two together.  (Not very important) 

Funny scene w/ Choti Dadi who takes the kids out to an arcade and bowling.  The man laughs seeing CD.  CD then wants to ride on those motorbike games and makes another guy get off.  The guy next to her challenges her. (lolz i luv CD).  She wins and by pushing the guy off his bike.

Gayatri is "pareshaan" as usual in her room.  G comes to her to talk abt the chain.  She tells her she didn't give the chain to Dheeraj.  Gayatri asks her if she had given the chain to PM.  G says, no and gayatri asks why.  Umesh ji cumz to make things worse.  He tells her G was engaged to Dheeraj before and shows her the picture of the engagement.  G looks down while Gayatri stares her down.  Umesh says she hid that from them.  G said she didn't do anything and mentions PM.  Umesh tells her not to mention PM.  G continues to says she broke her engagement by her own reason and continues to tell them to believe her.  (Uff this family sometimes reminds me of the crazy Viranis)  G leaves once she realizes they won't believe her.

Natasha and Swati scene w/ them talking about their Dad's business. (BORING)

Manav, Nandini, and Chachu and Chachi at a restaurant.  (BORING)

Swati and Shruti Maasi scene about Tusshar and a honeymoon.  Shruti Maasi again, aag lagakar chali gayi.  (I swear that woman needs to get married and leave).  (BORING)

Natasha and Samay scene.  (BORING and ANNOYING)

Nandini and Shruti Maasi.  (Argh this woman again).

Gayatri comes to talk to G.  Gayatri tells her she doesn't need to say anything.  She gives a whole bhashan about being a woman.  She tells her she trusts her fully and knows she can't be wrong.  She tells her Umesh will forget about all this in time and for her not to worry.  THE END!

Hareem

..oO Kali Oo.. Newbie
..oO Kali Oo..
..oO Kali Oo..

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Angry all dese stupid ppl annoy me! but ght ha!!! Big smile (a few more times!) jus readin it i got sooo happi so u can jus imagine me watchin! lolzzz....gud thing d cricket dint stop u! btw nice sig...hehe Wink
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 5:44am | IP Logged
wow thanks for the update !!!I know I love CD too she's so funny!Poor Gauri having to deal with Umesh and Gayatri!!,god if I had in laws like that I would leave the house not caring what will happen next!
Hareem_M Groupbie
Hareem_M
Hareem_M

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 9:59am | IP Logged
ya i noe..but dey'll support her in 2day's episode..lolz..der much better den the crazy viranis
..oO Kali Oo.. Newbie
..oO Kali Oo..
..oO Kali Oo..

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 10:50am | IP Logged
hareeeeeeeeeem stop comparin d crazi viranis to any kutumb ppl! lolzzz u kno wot kutumb is for us! hehe....n wot kyunki is!!!
Hareem_M Groupbie
Hareem_M
Hareem_M

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 10:08am | IP Logged
lolz.. okiez okeiz..got it.. kutumb iz the best..will never ever compare to ekta's Kyunki Hum 10 bar Shaadi Karte Hain.. lolz..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top