Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

SIA ... Not what i expected..

Aloo_gobi Senior Member
Aloo_gobi
Aloo_gobi

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

Hi All...!

In the Uk today we saw Sia for the first time.... and to be very honest, she was totally different to what i had expected...especially if she is simran's daughter....  i thought on a physical manner, the director could have used someone with a more mature look...like simran was...i havent seen much of her acting.... but i do hope she is better than Gudiya ! ... also, does it not look like that Sia is wearing a wig .... that is what it seemed to me..... what do you all think ? i think with long hair, she would be very pretty girl...

i hope the story becomes more interesting now...it was distressing to see divya and victor die in that manner..... and i thought divya played her character very well in the short space of time she was in the serial...

is sia really simran and abhi's daughter u all think or is there some other twist to it ?

also, is this serial finishing this year, in june...that is what i heard but im not sure... i hope it doesnt as i totally love this programme... !

pagpri Groupbie
pagpri
pagpri

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 4:34am | IP Logged
SIA does have long hair, she is wearing a wig for the moment.. no one knows WHY??

IMS URE SHE IS VERY PRETTY !
srk_rulz Goldie
srk_rulz
srk_rulz

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Hi yeah when i saw sia i must admit..i was disappointed..dont like her hair cut or nething..and shes not a doctor is she?

And no this serial is not finishing in June as in India/Pak it is still showing..and they are ahead of us, so no its not finishing and inshallah wont very soon! Big smile

innocentindian Goldie
innocentindian
innocentindian

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 5:13am | IP Logged

someone on these boards said it sahould be ending in june..

refer to these:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=20991&KW

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=16958

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2469&KW

Edited by innocentindian - 13 April 2005 at 5:30am
Monaji Senior Member
Monaji
Monaji

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Yeah... She looks old too... Weird...
AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 7:57am | IP Logged

I think it should end anytime soon....................the story is completely ridiculous

AJAI SINHAAngryAngryAngry..........................life must a been one tough ride for him.............maybe he is enacting his true life story into AstitvaLOL

mitila Groupbie
mitila
mitila

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 12:14am | IP Logged
i think sia is ok...look-wise and acting wise also not bad....not as irritating as gudiya. but only that, she ahouldn't have behaved the wya she did with anand (abhi) , afterall he is her father, she doesnot know that but the audience does know.
innocentindian Goldie
innocentindian
innocentindian

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 4:18am | IP Logged

monaji - interesting picture you have against your name.... what is it?

Go to top