MJHTMonayaSajan

Goldie

MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
SmileHello everyone!!!!
How was your day???
If it was good,let me make it better..Wink
If it was bad, I hope the update will cheer you upSmileSmile

Firstly..Thank You everyone for liking n commenting on ma 1st ever update n encouraging me to do it on regular basis...
Now b4 u start getting bored reading all this, let me start with the update...Big smile
i)Poorva comes to know that Arjun is hiding his real identity 4m Lakshmi n is acting as Ajay in front of her.

ii)Arjun manages a car 4 Saraswati's bidaai n she sweetly scolds him 4 doing soo much 4 her family but he convinces her that it was his pleasure...Embarrassed

iii)Saraswati gives responsibility of her sister to Arjun while leavingClap

iv)Arjun tries to cheer up Lakshmi after Saraswati's bidaai n Lakshmi tells him to visit their house often though didi's marriage is overWinkBig smile

v)Senior Agnihotri confronts Arjun n he s scolding him when Lakshmi calls him so RV is suspicious...ShockedShocked

vi)Lakshmi tells Arjun she will not let him loose his job n will msg d way to convince his bossLOL

Precap: LAkshmi calls Arjun n asks him to meet her as she wants to talk something importantConfused

Overall nice episode...Star

Hope you like it...
Do not forget to commentSmile
C ya tomorow...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anna_88laddoosavniloveekomashp18vaishali667kripa_khl0veyOnlyHope

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Short update 13 jan 2012" in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ll-Bliss-ll

IF-Rockerz

ll-Bliss-ll

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

MJHTMonayaSajan

Goldie

MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yaalini

Thanks for the update
U welcomeSmile 

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for the quick update...

Short updates and live updates should be posted in the discussion thread

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2650271

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
-----------     good update

Edited by brainychild92 - 13 January 2012 at 12:20pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.