Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 13/01/12

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
                                                           JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.😃
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Episode 27

13/01/2012- Friday

Sati says that she knew that she(Madnika) would come... Saying this she touches madinika's feet (Hayeen😕..yeh kya twist hai bhi😆)

To which Madnika replies that Sati is Brahman and it doesn't suit her.
Sati shows here appreciation and gratefulness towards Madnika as she is the one who taught her to dance and sing.."You are my guru and a guru is above everyone"she states

"Marriage is just a bond,it can never bind Madnika..If it means to get a daughter like you,i'll be always ready to get hitched for all the births."Madinika utters.
They have this beti-purti talk a while and as Sati was about leave Madinika stops her taunts and reminds her about the falling in Love thing,which sees Sati  palpitate.

At kailasha

Rishi Dadhaichi,Aatri and Rishi Kashyap
atlast reach Mahadev's place at  Kailasha..Gann and prayt as always spy and doubt whether Nandiji is responsible for there arrival at kailasha for the wedding thing

Nandiji enters the scene and shows his reverence towards them.. there must be definitely some good news he affirms.

"Yes there is a good news "Rishi Dadhaichi replies
Nandiji asks him to say further

"There is an invitation for Mahadev" Rishi Dadhaichi replies
"But Mahadev never goes anywhere he is invited" Nandiji  says

"Yes we all know that,but we all want Mahadev to accept it this time..cause its from Prajapati Daksha's place" cuts Rishi Aatri

Nandiji is shocked hearing this
Rishi Kashyap informs that "Prajapat has organized the Mahasabha and he wants Mahadev to be a part of it."

Nandiji is aesthetic about the whole thing and questiosn that is Prajapati is warming up towards Mahadev?

And he gets his answer by a mere nod of Rishi Aatri

Rishi Dahdichi tells Nandiji that they want to see Mahadev

Nandiji as said obeys sincerely and informs Mahadev

At the palace..all the preparations for Vasantosava and Mahasabha are being held in full swing

Prasuti sees an upset Revthi sitting and then she tries to lighten her daughters  mood but Revthi never budges and complains about Chandrama

"Men are selfish" states Madinika😆(no offense from my side..please direct anything anybody wants to throw on Madinika😉)
And they need to be wooed.. a bit of tear..a little  drama a little lie..a few touch ups" and starts off with her love guru talk abt how to woo men n stuff
Both Revthi and Sati  starts blushing listening her Madhinika's talks

Prasuti asks her to stop her tippini's for a while so that she could welcome her properly.."its been a long time that we saw some freshness in the Vasantotsav eh Sati? Lets fill the colors of love this vastantosav" Mahinika points
indirectly towards a lost Sati .

Prasuti is surprised at this..she ask how is that possible..color of love?
Madinika says that its possible and all the time taunts Sati abt the color of love.

Night dawns an Sati starts to recollecting Aditi's words staring the Kailash through her window

Oh here she goes again its Madinika again this time in Sati's room (i say this lady is damn interesting and mischievous)
asking her that was she thinking about the person on whom she is fallen for

Sati denies that there is no one but Madinika insists to talk it out,and that she wasn't pulling on Sati she was serious that she really is in love

Again Sati denies it..saying that the love she is talking about isn't in her dictionary neither she knows its definitions😛

Now s the dialogue  she again starts the love-guru talk about love and that heart would know when its love n stuff🤪 (lol m going mad ek eppy main itne saare love gyaan Madinika you should have born in this age..ua skills would have come of great use 😆)

And Sati breaks all the records ..Daddy's little girl explains the kind of love she shares with her family😕

Madinika clears her that she isn't talkin about such kind of love..she knows it well

Sati tells her that she comes straight to the point
Now starts the Differences between 2 kinds of Love (Prem)🥱

Oh here goes the ultimate trite trick!🤪

Madinika asks Sati to close her eyes and asks her whom does she see
Oblivious it is Mahadev at his purest form with the veena at the forest concert  😍
Playing and singing at his best...mesmerizing everyone by his be-charming voice
But again Sati denies that she doesn't love anyone and leaves a smiling Madinika in her room

This is the best part of the epy..kudos to the dialogue writers,concept ppl  and our actors esplly Mohit..awesome work dude⭐️

Rishi Dadhichi takes the blessings of the Lord Mahadev by offering the flowers a tear falls on the feet of Mahadev,Mahadev rises Rishi up and questions him about the same

"Its been a very long time since he met Mahadev its natural to get emotional..and the sadness and loneliness that's gonna conquer after this meet till we the next is boring me from now itself" replies Rishi Dadhichi

Mahadev replies that the love the devotion is turning into a bond for him

Rishi Dadhichi says that for this very bond he has been hiding from other

Mahadev reasons why are the 3 Saptarishi's together at Kailash
Rishi Kashyap informs him about the invitation which is sent to him by Prajapati.

Rishi Dadhichi says that its the first time that Daksh is thinking of coalition..Where the guru of asuras (Shukracharya) and deva's too are invited.

"Mahasabha where talks are held, decisions are made ,rules are made..and those rules become the base of favoritism due to which there are wars btw Devas and Asuras..(now Mahadev is talking like a true environmentalist..m <3 in it👍🏼)

Because of these wars the Nature is the one which gets damaged on a huge scale..the earth,the animals..countless time they are hurt and again a Mahasabha is held now for peace /truss  "
(Looks like even then they used to have the same politics like now..ppl wage wars and then have these so called meets on climate change😲)

Mahadev continues"If it weren't for these favoritism there wouldn't be any question of coalition!"
(Oh Mahadev you just hit the correct cord abt the Hippocratic acts of some folks ..same thoughts about this ..same pinch)

There is no place for such way of justice where at first they torture and then they find remedies or cure for it
(whistles mahadev)

Mohit ua doing awesome job👏

Rishi Kashyap persuades Mahadev to come so as to show people that this start of the alliance which is mainly for peace and togetherness will be fruitful.

" One doesn't need a Mahamandal for maintaining
peace and togetherness..if there is anyone to be called those must be one's ego,selfishness,arrogance and ignorance and they must be sorted down and  control them" states Mahadev

"Had that been possible everyone would have become Shiv.. eh mahadev?" rishi Dadhichi replies.

"Ok not for this reason atleast fr the reason that your presence is of highest importance to all of us" Rishi Dadhichi pleads.and he continues that they have given there word to Prajapati that Mahadev would attend the Mahasabha, at least for there sake he has to attend.

They wait for Mahadev's reply now.

Mahadev agrees the invitation but only on one condition

Prcap: Indr dev is perturbed about the upcoming asura whose Penance is in full form and it would be successful anytime soon
Daksha assures that there is no need for him to get in-secured we have Lord sri Vishnu with us"..."and even Lord Mahadev" Chandu cuts 😆

Thanks for patiently reading the WU
Pardon me for my Grammatical..
Regards

Sia

Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

thanks! cant wait for sunday!
Edited by ratilal22192 - 12 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !!
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update. Mahadevji's part was very good. This is so true even today.

**esha** thumbnail
thanx for the update i hope they start showing it on saturdays soon :(
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks guys for the encouragement
 Love & regards
Sia