Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

written update jan 13

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Purva and Lakshmi talk. Purva is talking about Lakshmi-Arjun jodi being perfect for one another while Lakshmi is like we wouold first have to meet... She reveals her "love story" to Purva and the poor girl is confused because normally we stop dreaming like this by high school. Then she asks Purva to help Ajay so he doesn't lose his  job. She soften ups for her. I think at first she thought Lakshmi was nuts or gold digger. Meanwhile we see flashes of Arjun tensed.

As the conversation ends, so do the pheras. Ajay goes to talk to Purva as Lakshmi goes to help out in the rasams. Purva tells Arjun she understands why he's Ajay and go (I guess win your love and what not). 

Ajay see Lakshmi-Daddy bonding and becomes happy. Saraswati's bidaii and all that fun stuff; you know daddy's speech, sister's leg pulling. Ajay beings a decorated car and we see Lakshmi's happy/confused. Lakshmi is afraid he'll lose his job while he says for didi's wedding, anything. He promises Saraswati he'll never let Lakshmi break. Saraswati leaves and everyone's sad. 

Lakshmi is crying while Ajay comes to cheer her up and my video got cut off there. I'll update later when our video updater puts up today's episode.

thanks to flutterby: after that... laxmi asks arjun to keep in touch.. and arjun tries to make her realise her new found feelings for him... ☺️
     then the mahayudh between arjun and his dad... where papa asks him his reason for going against his decision...😡 arjun is thinking of a way out of this...when he gets a call from laxmi saying that she will send him an sms which he should give to his boss which will bail him out of trouble...

precap - laxmi asks whether the sms has worked in getting him out of trouble and further whether she can meet him at a place, to which he agrees...😳

Edited by brainychild92 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank for wonderful update
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the write up😊
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@brainychild... after that... laxmi asks arjun to keep in touch.. and arjun tries to make her realise her new found feelings for him... ☺️
     then the mahayudh between arjun and his dad... where papa asks him his reason for going against his decision...😡 arjun is thinking of a way out of this...when he gets a call from laxmi saying that she will send him an sms which he should give to his boss which will bail him out of trouble...

precap - laxmi asks whether the sms has worked in getting him out of trouble and further whether she can meet him at a place, to which he agrees...😳