India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Here is what I think is going to happen

SIRFINA Senior Member
SIRFINA
SIRFINA

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

I am looking at it from a sony "business" point of view.

I know that Armaan will not recognize Jassi because than the show will end and now they have extended it to a year.

Arman will face jassi at the fashion show and he will just say Hi nice to meet you and I am sure that Mallika will come up to them along with Aryan and ask Jassi to become Gulmoher model since she does not have a contract.

Jassi will agree because that is how she will take her revenge or whatever she is trying to accomplish.

I also think that Nandu will recognize her and will keep it a secret for Jassi's sake so she can take revenge and Nandu will agree.

When Jassi arrives at Gulmoher, her feelings will start coming back and she will walk past the office gang who will just stare at her thinking they may have seen her before but cannot put their finger on it. They will also say wow at last Gulmoher has a famous and pretty model exclusively.

Maddi is going to go crazy having such a beautiful model who will be wearing his fashions for Gulmoher. I am sure he will bring up Jassi and how ugly she used to be and etc and will will make Jessica want to teach him a lesson.

Slowly she will get closer to Armaan sir as a friend and he will confide in her that he loves a girl who no longer works there and etc. He will act like Devdas.

Now for the rest of the year I think they will extend it with Mallika Aryan Problems and so forth which I think will be a total waste of time. But in Sony's point of view, viewship means $$$$$ and so they have to follow the Kusum path. Hey maybe they might leap 20 years with Armaan and Jassi's kids and Mallika's kids fighting over GulhmoherBig smile

Edited by SIRFINA - 12 April 2005 at 3:39pm

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
oh nLOLo plzCryCryLOL
saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SIRFINA

Hey maybe they might leap 20 years with Armaan and Jassi's kids and Mallika's kids fighting over GulhmoherBig smile

i hope not..i m sick n tired of leaps every other serial is taking a leap wats up with that??
KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

i agree with what you wrote, i also think that willl happen!...but another leap???Confused...and if nandu doesn't recognize her ..he has problems..or should i say t and d have problems..o wait we already know that!

Kewlsarah- I LOVE ur signature and avatar..ahhhhhhhh i LOVe salman!!!!! Hugmy all time favorite movie actorEmbarrassed..dont't care what people say about him!!

saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

thanx KiRaN_K...i love sallu too he looks so adorable with his nephews

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
yeah, i think there will be another leap, but then jassi won't be that popular becuz lots of pplz dont like the idea of a leap. its basically everywhere, kkusum, astitva, piya ka ghar, et.c
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 2:59am | IP Logged
i think all the initial bit would work out similar if not the same....i doubt there will be a leap thoughConfused

shweta_k Groupbie
shweta_k
shweta_k

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 11:11am | IP Logged
we should stop thinking becoz hum paagal nahi (like d&t)

Go to top