Yeh Meri Life Hai

India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

What happened to pooja's younger brother?

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
hey pple...what hapenned to pooja's younger brother??? who wanted to be a chef and was always in the kitchen cooking something or the other and pooja's dad used to get really mad ki hamein itna ladkiyon jaisa ladka kyun mila hai??The serial pple have not shown him in such a long time n he is not there at his elder sister's wedding....yeh kya sochte hain ki hum bewakoof hain aur itni jaldi uske bare main bhool jayenge??? they should show the poor guy who has now competely disappeared from their lives.....what do u think?

|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL I WAS THINKING OF THE SAME THING~! Cool

HE PROBABLY WENT TO CULINARY CAMP OR SOMETHING~ Dead LOL

Wink Wouldn't that be funny if Ye Meri Life Hai did like a 5 year jump and the little brother who was older now (by then Pooja and Ronit were on harsh terms) he had to be the one to reunite the two ... ugh... that would be soo bad. The show would've probably be taken off the air before that happens. LOL

If he was still in the show tho he at least should've got the oppurtunity to cook some of the food for the wedding. Stern Smile That would've been awesome~! Thumbs Up

Same goes for the GrandpaDead too ... he suddenly appeared during the wedding episodes! Angry Where the heck was he in the other episodes like when Miland died and so forth. He probably could've put some sense into Poornima if he was around at the time. Angry Where's GANDHI when you need him!???? Question Wink
nima00 Newbie
nima00
nima00

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

What happened to Prerna and Jignesh Kumar and their baby? They were not there at the wedding either.

nima

Jots Goldie
Jots
Jots

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

samee, i was also wondering where poojas brother may have disappeared to, not that i care or neither was he an interresting charecter, but you know people dont jus disappear into mid air like that, jus dont make sense.

I mean i dont remember him dying or nethin, they could have atleast given the poor guy a proper exit, it jus dont make sense. Its the same with Jaishri buwa, sometimes i do wonder Ermm.

Jots Smile

Jots Goldie
Jots
Jots

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

........and the list goes on and on and on........., it just doesnt add up. LOL

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

I agree. I was also going to post about the same. Sony is gone INSANE! Pagal log hain, kyunke eik bhai ko nahi dekaya apni behan ke shaadi mein.Dead

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

they have a bad memory

YMLH people are forgetting a lot of things

|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
They're constantly making errors nowadays Unhappy .... I don't blame SONY I blame the Directors Angry or whoever is involved with making Ye Meri Life Hai like this. Thumbs Down And the bad thing is ... their mistakes are soo incredibly noticable ... you can't miss it. Dead 
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top