Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Lata please Update for 04/13/05 (Page 2)

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Hey Mink....thanks for the wishes...actually its 13th in India now....so my new year is also on 14th....

and thanks a lot for the compliments...to tell the truth its all the encouragements and the good words from u gals that keeps me going and providing you people with the update..

Swathi

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Hi Friends,

Swathi if you want I can do the honours for today's episode. Its our New Year too on 14th ( Ugadi) , but we work as usual here. Though its a 1/2 working day for us tommorrow, since u r busy I can try to do it tommorrow. Do let me know. Anyways friends don't worry, someone or the other will try to update you'll. Happy New Year to all of You'll. GOD Bless.

Love Lata

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Hey Lata,

Thanks for offering...I know that thurs is hectic for you so I don't want to burden you with the update as well. Even we don't have a holiday but I managed to take an off. I will try to find some time and do the update so no problems....my only worry is our cable goes on and off so as long as zee keeps coming I have no issues...

Swathi

Originally posted by Lata

Hi Friends,

Swathi if you want I can do the honours for today's episode. Its our New Year too on 14th ( Ugadi) , but we work as usual here. Though its a 1/2 working day for us tommorrow, since u r busy I can try to do it tommorrow. Do let me know. Anyways friends don't worry, someone or the other will try to update you'll. Happy New Year to all of You'll. GOD Bless.

Love Lata

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

oh thats gr8. so u have taken an off tommorrow. good. And thanks for the help too. anyways I am here friends if need be, but since I miss the episodes these days in case I have to update I need to record them so let me know beforehand if you'll don't mind. Anyways thanks Swathi once again and have a great time tommorrow.

Love Lata

Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Happy New Year to all of u who r celebrating it..............Hope u guys have a blast & a fantastic yr ahead!!!!!!Smile

Thanks 1ce again Swathi/Lata for offering to post updates for the next 2 days............

Mamta

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Happy New Year to all of you & thanks for thinking of updating us.. you guys are awesome! Smile
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 12:50am | IP Logged

Hey

Happy new year to all......thanks for all your lovely updates which we can do without

LOve samyBig smile

Go to top