deadly thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
 Jassi wakes up the next morning with a fixed mind to convince Malika and Armaan. That they are meant for each other. When she goes down for breakfast the next morning she finds everybody strangely quiet. She is surprised. Nunda is staring at Billu and Amrit. And Billu and Amrit are standing together but not looking at each other. Jassi sits down beside Nandu and asks him softly that why isn't Amrit making the breakfast in a hurry and billu isn't scolding Nandu ? Nandu replies that Amrit made Dalia for billu as the doctor recommended it but Billu refuse to eat because he wants to eat allu ka paratha ( Wish I can have some) Jassi then ask her father why isn't he eating the dalia. Billu tells her that in his village not even cows were given such food. Then Amrit replies that it is important that he eat the dali for a while since precaution should be there. Billu says that he don't want to eat it. Then Amrit replies that nothing will be made in this house and so whoever wants to eat can go to a restaurant. Nandu stands up with a glum face and say that he is leaving. Then Jassi stands up and say that she will go to work without food. Billu 's heart is at last made up and he is ready to eat the dalia. His frown disappears when he sees Amrit eating the dalia too. Jassi seeing them thinks that love should be like this.

The first thing Jassi does is go to IFH to meet HM. She barges into the room. And is embarrassed a little when she sees an old couple sitting there. HM then introduces Jassi to the couple Mr. & Mrs.Metha. HM tells the couple how she tried to steal Jassi from her company but Jassi didn't come because she is in love with her boss. Jassi makes a face and so HM says ok Jassi is in love with her job. Then HM is busy on the phone when Mr Metha notices Jassi's beaming smile. He admires it and says that it is just like his wife. His wife gets embarrassed but Mr Metha insists on admiring her. When they leave Jassi mentions to HM that they are a lovely couple. HM says that Jassi should have met them last year when they weren't even ready to talk to each other. Mr Metha use to live with his son while Mrs. Metha use to live with her daughter. Jassi is shocked and asks how did they get back together. HM says that they went to the marriage counselor. Jassi gets interested in marriage counseling which HM notices and so ask Jassi if she is getting married. HM jokes that it is better to go to a marriage counselor  before a marriage so that way a person will know how not to break it. Jassi mentions that it is for her Armaan sir and Malika ma'am.

In Gulmohur's cafeteria Jassi is waiting for the gang. She is trying to predict Malika and Armaan reaction about the marriage counselor. She gets worried when it occurs to her that Armaan will get angry if any personal question is asked to him. And not one of them would go if she told to them. She is even afraid to mention it to Malika.The gang comes in. Nasreen think it's a bad idea because she would never want a stranger interfering with her private matter. Ruby mom thinks it's and excellent idea and she even knows a neighbour who when to marriage counselor and came back really happy. Maria thinks it's a waste of time and money. But Bindiya thinks it's a wonderful idea and she knows it as a fact that if going to a marriage counselor were the last hope of saving her marriage she would have done it. Jassi gets confused and mentions her fear. She asks for the gang help and together they sit to hatch a plan.

While couples are breaking some couple are forming. Pari was flirting with Raj because she got the impression that Raj might be her lover boy. Raj is surprised. He excuses himself and stands in a corner to talk with someone. Pari can only see his back. Then Nandu call comes and she tell him to come in front of her. At the exact moment Raj turns around. Pari joy knows no bound. Now she is sure that Raj is her lover boy. She says bye to Nandu who kisses the phone again .Mean while the gang is standing outside Malika cabin. When they see Malika getting ready to leave they start talking loudly. Since Malika over hears her name she stands back to hear. One of them says how they heard that Pursitham health his failing because of Malika and Armaan fight. Then Natalie mention how Puru wants the couple to go to a marriage counselor. Nasreen says that a marriage counselor is just utter nonsense but Ruby mom brings in the example. Then Bindiya mentions a good marriage counselor name. Natalie innocently asks for his number as if she is just about to give it Malika and Armaan. But Bindiya says that the couple won't listen to them. But they can find the marriage counselor name in any directory. Malika goes to check the directory while the gang starts to rejoice.Pari discover at last that Raj is not her lover boy and she becomes heart-broken. Now it is Armaan turn to be the donkey.

Jassi walks into the cabin with messages probably phone messages. She tries to give them to Armaan who wants to be left alone. Then Jassi casually mention how there is an urgent message for Malika. Armaan refuse again at first and then tell Jassi to read out the message. The message says something about Malika going to an appointment. Armaan tell Jassi that Malika is getting very careless about her health. Jassi then tells him that maybe he should go there.

Malika lands up in the office first followed by Armaan. When Malika ask what he is doing in a marriage counselor place Armaan is shocked and tells her that he didn't know that this was marriage counseling. He blames Malika for the trick. Malika denies it. Then Armaan accuses Malika for being there. She mentions how she is there because of his father.In the office the gang is praying for the couple to get back together, Ruby mom is very sure. They don't realize that every words of their is hurting Jassi .

Armaan and Malika keep fighting. They accuse each other for many things when the doctor walks in. Both of them stops. The doctor mentions that they should definitely be here. Then he asks Malika why she is here. She mentions about Armaan's father. When he asks the same question to Armaan then Armaan tells him the trick that was played on him. So the doctor says that he is there because of Malika. Armaan denies it. Malika is hurt. But the doctor asks Armaan that when he was there to check on Malika health it was like checking on Malika. Armaan is left speechless and wonder himself that what is he doing here.Jassi goes to Armaan empty seat. And starts crying. She is happy because he is happy but some how it is very difficult not to cry.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mermaid thumbnail

Thanks Deadly.

Its so hard not to feel bad abt poor Jassi.

kanchi thumbnail

Yeeh Jassi ka rona dhona kaab khatam hoga😭.Arre Tony Diya give her tht Arman Suri so tht he will be smillig all the time😉.

well there is another interesting entry of tht Dr. I think he is prety much hillirous just like Hunsmukhi.

albelarahi thumbnail

I never thought Jassi would get this annoying - the show is quickly headed downhill and it seems only a matter of time before it ends. Interestingly the Mr. Mehta character "lived with his son" and Mrs. with her daughter. Is it a coincidence that Purab 's last name is also Mehta. Is it a coincidence that the elder Mr. Mehta like Purab Mehta thought Jassi had a lovely smile?

Originally posted by: deadly

HM then introduces Jassi to the couple Mr. & Mrs.Metha. HM tells the couple how she tried to steal Jassi from her company but Jassi didn't come because she is in love with her boss. Jassi makes a face and so HM says ok Jassi is in love with her job. Then HM is busy on the phone when Mr Metha notices Jassi's beaming smile. He admires it and says that it is just like his wife. His wife gets embarrassed but Mr Metha insists on admiring her. When they leave Jassi mentions to HM that they are a lovely couple. HM says that Jassi should have met them last year when they weren't even ready to talk to each other. Mr Metha use to live with his son while Mrs. Metha use to live with her daughter.

kanchi thumbnail

Albela.... Purab is not Meheta, he is Mehera😉.

kanchi

abhalla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think that Jassi needs to change in order for this show to start doing better. People are only watching it becuase they are just hooked on to watching it or they are waiting to see the new Jassi. The hype is making the show a COMPLETE drag.😭 I really think dat Gulmohur Gang and the Pari-Raj-Nandu scdenario is super!😛

Abhalla

heyeon thumbnail
U know all those wanting purab back should seriously read blf first. then lets see. Anyone intresting in reading a well sketched romantic love story u shld read that story. it will change their perspectives..of course thats a diff thing that people would care diddy squat about making the effort to read the story..but trust me, once u read it with an open mind..ur whole perspective will change.
Morgoth thumbnail
Ok, heyeon, I'm willing to be open-minded...Can you post a link which gives organized summaries of BLF? I have tried some links, but the summaries were so disorganized that after a few parts I was totally clueless about who was who...
heyeon thumbnail

Hi Mystic! (we share an almost common nick!)

U can find the complete blf summaries at

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Jassi_Pretty2/ (u would have to join in and then

FILES->BETTY LA FEA SUMMARIES->Betty La fea (either the zip or doc file)

its 621 pages! so its gonna take some effort but till now everyone has been bowled over by the story. I say 18hrs at stretch to finish the summaries (I had to skip the other gang scenes) The letter is not written properly in that one so when u reach that part, just tell me and i will find the letter (the one mario gives Armando) and message it to.

Till the 43 page everything was scene by scene followed so might want to skip those parts. I hope u love reading coz if u do then its gonna be really fun. no wonder that it had 80 million fans!

The characters are

Armando-Armaan        Roberto-Purshottam    Margarita-Ila         ; 

Betty-Jassi        & nbsp;        Nico(Nicolas)-Nandu(Nandan)  Patricia-Pari         ;           ;

Mario-Raj        &nb sp;      Julia-Amrit        & nbsp;  Insita-Ruby mom

Sofia-Bindiya        Guitrezz-Gulati (I think or maybe manchanda)

Aura Maria-Maria     Marcela-Mallika       &nb sp;      Daniel-Aryan

Morgoth thumbnail

Thanks heyeon!

I do like reading...so it wont be much of a problem 😊