Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

And, if THAT'S not symbolic, I don't know what is. ðŸ¤£

Yeah It was sooo symbolic😉. Loved it. I loved IPK today after a long time. I hope from now onwards its only getting better and no more PG 13 stuffs please Cvs.
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
*THUD* thats how loud my heart boomed when he smoothly deflowered her.

And to top that, he extends the "de"-flower to her as if its his gift to her. Watch that part where he takes out the flower and extends it to her. And then notice how she doesnt even pay attention, simply takes the gift and dismisses it to kitchen counter. Another symbolism of how little she thinks about monumental gifts from ASR, including the gift of a lifetime.

I loved his smirk through out. It says win or lose, I got you firmly under me KKG and the more you squirm and writhe, the more firm my resolve to take you, infinitely, completely and fully...*Shivers*

SWEEBILLI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I choked and spluttered when I saw it. One thing to note.. She barely noticed when it happened. He's SO smooth. ðŸ˜†

He just ruled it.
It like he will take full control of his girl tease her play wid her - she's his kabutari😳
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

I choked and spluttered when I saw it. One thing to note.. She barely noticed when it happened. He's SO smooth. ðŸ˜†

@ red part: if that doesn't show that he is experienced than i don't know what does 😉😆
-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOL! I didn't even get it for a minute, but when I did, I ROFLed. Loved it!! 🤣
ssr565 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so true... another sign... lol
Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well I think the title of this thread deserves to win an award!!!

Fantastic how you come up with these!!!

I nearly choked when I first read the title & thought so true in one sense but unfortunately not the way I want it to be true but hopefully soon!!!

Great episode today & I hope the CVs don't waste the opportunity and let Arnav win and then I can't wait to see what he asks of her, & once again I hope the CVs don't waste the opportunity and make it something damakdhar & preferably X-rated!!!
akshi_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
HAHAHAHAHA!! Can't stop laughing! OMG
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LMAO.  I saw that and I was - you are slick man.

He deflowered her.  It was one red rose (not the white one, not the yellow one, the RED one).  And then she let her hair down.

And for all of you who have no idea because you are 10 year olds posing as 13 year olds to get onto IF - Khushi is allergic to flowers so he removed it so she wouldn't sneeze.  
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

LMAO.  I saw that and I was - you are slick man.

He deflowered her.  It was one red rose (not the white one, not the yellow one, the RED one).  And then she let her hair down.

And for all of you who have no idea because you are 10 year olds posing as 13 year olds to get onto IF - Khushi is allergic to flowers so he removed it so she wouldn't sneeze.  

🤣🤣🤣
🤣