India-Forums

Kareena Kareena
Kareena Kareena

Kareena Kareena update (UK) 12/04/05

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

I have decided write the kareena kareen updates for Uk just hope you like dem!!Big smile

Update for UK (12/04/05)

In chamtakar Bahavan:

Kareena wakes up and see's Tilu on the floor therefore she tries to wake up Seema Khan (Reema Khan's sister) but she doesn't listen kareena after 2/3 minutes Seema Khan wakes up and after being annoyed from kareena (Because Kareena ain't going to pay her) Threatens her when Tushar comes there and Kareena comes out too. Kareena tells tushar wait let me get ready.Wink

In chandigarh:

Jia goes to wake Prem up and they both have a babyish little argument because Prem didn't tell her he was coming back to chandigarh. Anyways Kareena's mum and Daddo come in and Prem gives them presents they are very happy!. Prem leaves for Radio masti while he goes in the lift a girl called Prienca comes in the lift too. They both have a quarrel (God he has so many arguments!!!) Prem however keeps staring at the girl because she's really pretty (Not as pretty as Kulraj) Prienca has come to be an RJ in radio masti so she goes into Radio Masti for interview.

In chamatkaar (Outside house):

They are about to leave for the park when Kareena is handed Tilu so she has to take him with her.

Chandigarh: (Radio Masti):

Prienca takes the interview however does not think she's to good of an Rj but is impressed with her singing. Prem wants Prienca to become RJ she agrees evenhough she wants to be singer.

Park (Tushar and Kareena's walk)

Tushar starts getting friendly with Tilu however Tilu goes off (Tilu's annoying behaviour) Kareena and Tushar start talking)  Then she has to go to Radio Curry so she leaves telling Tushar she needs to go do Yoga ( Tushar is a bit annoyed).

Radio Kareena:

A caller in Radio curry asks kareena " My so called boyfriend is a divorcee with two children however the children are annoying what shall i do to them" Kareena advises her to give the children to her mother. Prem's mum tells her to not say that or else The children association will throw stones at them and shut down Radio curry so Kareena starts saying children are beautiful lovely and cute so on.......... (Eventhough she hates children now because of Tilu)

Chamatkaar:

Tushar plays with Tilu when Kareena and Tribuhav come in( Both patners talk about how Tushar is getting too friendly with Tilu and leaving kareena) He calls Kareena to play with Him and Tilu but Tilu  pee's on Tushar (Yukkkyyy!!!) .

Chandigarh:

Litu is talking to Dadu about him getting married but Jiya makes up something and finally Litty leaves. Kareena's mum says that she finds a sutiable boy for Kareena and Dadu agrees!

Over there in Chamatkaar Kareena hears Tushar saying Tilu to call him "Papa"(Soooooooooo sweet!!!)

Kareena says mum i have found you a sutiable son in law!

The serial Ends!!

Just hope you liked my review plz tell me if you liked it and if you want me to contiune updating!

arnav Senior Member
arnav
arnav

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

thats an excellent review...a good job well done..

thanks so  much..please do continue updating

saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
wonderful update Clap thanx a lot 
ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Ok then thanks guys i will!
kulraj Senior Member
kulraj
kulraj

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
thanx, thats really good.please continue updating Smile
GeorgiaGirl Newbie
GeorgiaGirl
GeorgiaGirl

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
US and UK are on the same schedule it seems.  Great update - that's the first episode I've missed in a long time, so now I know what happenned!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top