Afsar Bitiya

pinky and her pathetic family

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
guys i will no longer ever mention the name bebo again coz shiv has just moved so far away from that role that there is no longer any resemblance to her. god i have to say that i have never seen such an awful, pathetic ,mean, hateful family like this. the thing that makes me even more mad is that i cnt even say  they are acting bad how awful is that. how can any1 just enjoy what krishna is going through it was like they where at the movies watching a comedy-god they get worse and worse every week- i hate this family

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I know Sandia . I hate them as well . I mean it's not tht Krishna is some orphan tht they r enjoying her troubles but She is their nephew yaar .How can they be so cruel n inhuman 2 her ?😡 n Wht 2 say abt Pinky , She is a selfish  , heartless girl who doesn't know even H of humantity. Evenafter getting so cold shoulders frm Pintu , She is still behind him n wants 2 make him of hers . Wht a disgusting girl 😡 

I will b very very happy d day wehn Pintu willd eclare infront of every1 tht he is not at all interested in pinky but He loves Krishna n will marry krishna .Oh tht day their expressions will b worthwatchng 😡
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree with both of you Pinky and her family is really pathetic enjoying at the state of their brother's family is really too bad.They should have consider at least the family they are making fun off is their own family not anyone else. Aese to koi dushman bhi nahi karta jaisa yeh log kar rahe hain 
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I know Sandia . I hate them as well . I mean it's not tht Krishna is some orphan tht they r enjoying her troubles but She is their nephew yaar .How can they be so cruel n inhuman 2 her ?😡 n Wht 2 say abt Pinky , She is a selfish  , heartless girl who doesn't know even H of humantity. Evenafter getting so cold shoulders frm Pintu , She is still behind him n wants 2 make him of hers . Wht a disgusting girl 😡 

I will b very very happy d day wehn Pintu willd eclare infront of every1 tht he is not at all interested in pinky but He loves Krishna n will marry krishna .Oh tht day their expressions will b worthwatchng 😡

i am waiting 4 th day for pintu to tell her to get lost hope she has a nervous breakdown and we see her in the mental hospital🤣🤣. she and her family are nothing but 🐷 they even worse than demons- her face might be beautiful but her heart is black.-if her face reflected her heart she would be the ugliest girl ever. i hate to admit it but there are families like this around who only want their children to do well and not others even though they are blood. this family disgusts me
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Agree with both of you Pinky and her family is really pathetic enjoying at the state of their brother's family is really too bad.They should have consider at least the family they are making fun off is their own family not anyone else. Aese to koi dushman bhi nahi karta jaisa yeh log kar rahe hain 

i cnt believe that that man( i dnt know his name) is vidya's brother he seems to be related to saraswathie🤣 they suit each another- and so true with family like this there is no need for enemies.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Girls, as I said in my other post, such people do exist in most of the families who laugh and enjoy at the condition of their relatives. Yes it is pathetic, bad but this is the reality. By showing such a family CVs have made this show more realistic.
Originally posted by: anjubala

Girls, as I said in my other post, such people do exist in most of the families who laugh and enjoy at the condition of their relatives. Yes it is pathetic, bad but this is the reality. By showing such a family CVs have made this show more realistic.

I know Anju . Shefali lal is d creative head n best creative in dis TV industry who was behind RagVir n bidaai . So I m 2 not surprised 2 see these type of characters becozz like U said it's reality n Shefali do belives in realty 😊 . I m sue we will ee more n more reality in coming episodes as well till d time she will b there 😃
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I know Anju . Shefali lal is d creative head n best creative in dis TV industry who was behind RagVir n bidaai . So I m 2 not surprised 2 see these type of characters becozz like U said it's reality n Shefali do belives in realty 😊 . I m sue we will ee more n more reality in coming episodes as well till d time she will b there 😃

@bold - oh really...I have not seen Bidaai so would not know. I just hope that she remains in this show and keep it grounded and real.
Originally posted by: anjubala

@bold - oh really...I have not seen Bidaai so would not know. I just hope that she remains in this show and keep it grounded and real.

Yes Dear I 2 hope Shefali remains 2 b here till d end as She left bidaai in mid-way after ragvir HM track . n then Zama habib took over it . I always wanted Shefali 2 b creative of kinshuk's shows after bidaai  so tht It shld b a relaistic show like bidaai n now AB .I hav full trust on her since bidaai days n I m sure jab tak woh iss show ke peeche hai , AB going 2 rockckkk as for sure 😃
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree with you...entire family is mean...just hate them...but shivshakti is doing very good job as pinky