•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

guys just watched today's episode and what amazing acting by mitali god krishna just broke my heart today when that witch of a mom of hers was trying to throw her in the well her expressions where amazing what a beautiful actress- the hurt, shock, pain that her mom would say those things to her and want her to die was amazing she just broke my heart and truly dnt know what to say ab such a talent. i managed to control my tears whilst watching those scenes bt i couldn't take it anymore when she went and spoke to Babloo- this show is just fabolous whoever is writing the script for the show amazing work by them 👏👏coz the show is just simply touching and amazing.

mitali is truly  becoming my fav actress. so far for me she and Shiv are really matching up with the king of expression KM really both actresses are amazing. as for kinshuk its so true when he said in 1 of his interviews that even if u have little screen time as an actor u should make an impact in those scenes and he once again with just a look he didn't even hav dialogue  he managed to leave his mark on the epsiode.
I hope you don't mind if I repeat myself here coz I've replied to 2 different posts  this way as in :-

Krishna's mother needs to be reminded that she is failing as a mother, and what guarantee does she have that Swati will be happy after marrying the boy she was shown. She should have got an inkling if she was any intelligent that the father of the boy insulted her family and therefore she should wonder if there is something menacing about this alliance.
Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago
Very true Mitali did a awesome work as krishna and the expressions were very very very good. Yep Kinshuk, Shiv and Mitali are fabulous actor. Not only these 3 all the cast members are perfect in their role. Be our fav. Tuntun singh, Babloo singh, Vidyapati ji all are awesome and completely fit in their roles. 
Originally posted by angel68

I hope you don't mind if I repeat myself here coz I've replied to 2 different posts  this way as in :-

Krishna's mother needs to be reminded that she is failing as a mother, and what guarantee does she have that Swati will be happy after marrying the boy she was shown. She should have got an inkling if she was any intelligent that the father of the boy insulted her family and therefore she should wonder if there is something menacing about this alliance.
i dnt  mind at all i have to say i just dnt know what wrong with her how can a mother ever think to send her daughters to be with a family who are just so hateful. today i have to say that she fell in my eyes today not only as a mother bt as a woman as a human being with he words and actions -she isjust taking her stubbornness too far. with a mother like her who needs enemies i dnt even think a step mother would treat her step child the way she has treated krishna from day 1 of the show.
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Very true Mitali did a awesome work as krishna and the expressions were very very very good. Yep Kinshuk, Shiv and Mitali are fabulous actor. Not only these 3 all the cast members are perfect in their role. Be our fav. Tuntun singh, Babloo singh, Vidyapati ji all are awesome and completely fit in their roles. 
i have never been so impresed with a starcast as much as i am with this show they are all doing an amazing job from the smallst to the youngest. i just love tt really the man is just fabulous what a dad my pintu has love them all in this cast
Sandia I dfully aggree wid u . Mitali was fab 2dy . sisters scene was just amazing n then her n BS scene was incrdible . Mitali, shiv r doing a greatt job . n dear Wht 2 say abt KM . U sais it in 1 sentence wht i wanted 2 say abt dis guy . yes Even if ur screenspace is less U shld b able 2 leave ur impact n I 2 remember those words of Kinshuk n Kinshuk had sown dis many many times when alomst for 3-4 episodes there not used 2  b his dilaogues (Remember CCBM ? when Viren was feeling guilty ) but then also He always stole d whole epi just by his expressions . 2dy again he did tht magic . What a awosome actor he is !!👏 All r doingg extremly fab job . 

n dear I think U will not b surprised tht d creative head is none other then SHEFALI LAL who gave d awosome n unforgettable love story of our beloved RAGVIR 😳 . Shefali is d best creative i hav ever seen . I always wanted Shefali as a creative head for Kinshuk's shows after bidaai n TG she is here wid him as well 😃 .I wish  she will b here till d end 👍🏼
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Sandia I dfully aggree wid u . Mitali was fab 2dy . sisters scene was just amazing n then her n BS scene was incrdible . Mitali, shiv r doing a greatt job . n dear Wht 2 say abt KM . U sais it in 1 sentence wht i wanted 2 say abt dis guy . yes Even if ur screenspace is less U shld b able 2 leave ur impact n I 2 remember those words of Kinshuk n Kinshuk had sown dis many many times when alomst for 3-4 episodes there not used 2  b his dilaogues (Remember CCBM ? when Viren was feeling guilty ) but then also He always stole d whole epi just by his expressions . 2dy again he did tht magic . What a awosome actor he is !!👏 All r doingg extremly fab job . -i so remember those days he didn't speak a word for days bt he had no need to coz his every thought was written on his face- i watched other shows where their main lead actor or actress would be silent or in the background and they never left an impact the way KM does.- KM could act in a silent movie and be the most appreciated actor there. this guy is omg beyond brilliant and i love how the scenes he is getting and how they are taking his characte froward 

n dear I think U will not b surprised tht d creative head is none other then SHEFALI LAL who gave d awosome n unforgettable love story of our beloved RAGVIR 😳 . Shefali is d best creative i hav ever seen . I always wanted Shefali as a creative head for Kinshuk's shows after bidaai n TG she is here wid him as well 😃 .I wish  she will b here till d end 👍🏼- oh ok  really the man is magic for doing something so magically with this show i love it- i love krishna and the rest of the cast as well.