Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
On Monday's episode  Krishna is apologizing to Pinto but Pinto walks away.

Edited by angel68 - 13 January 2012 at 7:16am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99shim_cakinshukkiaashiq-Misek-VirMan_ArShiangels_eyesshaazisandiabalishhhPrishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshukFizaluvsKinshuk-abhi-pundir-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "16th Monday 2012 , Precap" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Yes saw dis actually not dis but similar 2 dis in 2dy's seg . Kinshuk Mitali were wearing same colour dress in 2dy's seg also like they wore 2dy . I m eagerly watnggg for monday's episode .But don't know wht Pintu was doing there Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuro

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
I need to catch up the first part of today's epi coz I missed it due to having to go out with friends.

moniluvskinshuk

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
I think he came there with Babloo he knows what babloo and krishna are going to do so that's why he was there. But precap was good. Vase today I felt bad for krishna that she had to go through all this even though she was not at fault. Her mother was super angry at her. Worst part is her evil chacha chachi were enjoying this and making fun of her. Best part was sister's part the love they have for each other. 

Eldest sister is very mature and understanding I think she is inspiration of Krishna and her best adviser.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuromoniluvskinshuk

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Krishna's mother needs to be reminded that she is failing as a mother, and what guarantee does she have that Swati will be happy after marrying the boy she was shown. She should have got an inkling if she was any intelligent that the father of the boy insulted her family and therefore she should wonder if there is something menacing about this alliance.

Prishna_DBPS

-abhi-pundir-

IF-Stunnerz

-abhi-pundir-

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
thanks...

AngeloScuro

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I think he came there with Babloo he knows what babloo and krishna are going to do so that's why he was there. But precap was good. Vase today I felt bad for krishna that she had to go through all this even though she was not at fault. Her mother was super angry at her. Worst part is her evil chacha chachi were enjoying this and making fun of her. Best part was sister's part the love they have for each other. 

Eldest sister is very mature and understanding I think she is inspiration of Krishna and her best adviser.

Rachu Very Well said jaan . Worst Part was Pinky n family were enjoying Krishna's pain but Yes Sisters bonding was shown amazingly . I hope no jealousy n other Crap comes b/w these 4 sisters n they always remain supportive 2 each other like d way they r now . Yaa Swati is very Matured , I felt very bad for her .I don't want tht Mahesh n their Family for her , I hope DBPS brings some nice good alliance for her . 

Yes I 2 feel tht DBPS will either make some excuse of coming wid BS or he will simply request BS 2 go wid him upto Badaiya . I m veryy excited for Monday yaar . Hamesha Aisa Precap Fri ko hi kyon aata hai ? Angry

AngeloScuro

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I am also very excited for monday. DBPS is very cute when he shows that bhav like a little kid. Yep everytime friday's precap is so nice and exciting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShiAngeloScuro

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.