Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

GINNY. . .

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mama_0000

mama_0000

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
GINNY IS JUST A 12 YEAR OLD GRL...ND THE WAY SHE IS POTRAYD LUKS AS IF SHE IS A 22 YR GIRL...I M NT LIKING IT MUCH...the auto driver gooing at her...the scene in the swiming pool...kids her age enjoy in pools wit ther frndsSmile...they arent so self-consciousConfused...nd cummon boys cuming to a party is nt such a big dealDead...y cnt boys nd girls jst b shown jst as frndsQuestion...i ve many boys as frnds...wats wrong in dat????on one hand rashi is shown as an immature little kid nd on the other hand ginny is potrayed as a grown up...

its true dat acidents hapen wit kids as young as her bt then they shud show rashi in the same way...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prachi_12swtashMrsimisamSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GINNY. . ." in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
well i agree with with you in this point..ginny is portrayed as an adult...and though of same age rashi has been portrayed immature girl..even i pointed out that the way the boy held ginny's hand scene had been portrayed...the boy is not more than 14-15 and they showed him as spoil brat...but i think nowadays its very common thing among kids...girls of 11 are having bfs nowLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prachi_12hamzanuhaSamraat_92

Tashu.

IF-Dazzler

Tashu.

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Dont forget the kinda family ginni comes from... Her mom didnt even allow her to go to the party... So boys being there is a big deal... And in india, school going girls at this age are like this. They act all grown up and when it comes to boys... They make a big deal out of it...
Also raashi is different becoz, they have already shown ginny to be more classy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top