Thendral

Thulasi's semester fees

Poll

Who is going to arrange the amount for Thulasi's fees?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Kalyani has accepted to arrange the amount Thulasi needs for continuing her studies for the next semester. But she is poor and could have tough time because of what she does. So it is possible someone could pay the semester fees? Who will do that?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
my wish is one and only TA.If he is not,then i go for scholarship.thulsi should get some scholarship from her colg based on her first year marks.I dont like anyother person to help her.sure it will create some problem for her.already irukira problem pothum thulsiku.
maha2us thumbnail
Karthi, may be T getting scholarship is a good option. But if TA were to give the money, where from he gets the money. Keshav, who of course has one and only money bank - the Pei.  How can TA extract money from these persons for this purpose?
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I want it to be Tamil but it looks like Kalyani and MM will help this time.  It still does not feel right for Kalyani to pay all that amount.  I hope Tulasi finds a job soon!
sobeys thumbnail
I wish it's TA who gives the fee but logically when u think about it will end upto be Kalyian or I have feeling it might be TPS because of comment that someone said T and TPS relationship something strong maybe because she helped to pay the college fees??Edited by sobeys - 12 years ago
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maha2us

Karthi, may be T getting scholarship is a good option. But if TA were to give the money, where from he gets the money. Keshav, who of course has one and only money bank - the Pei.  How can TA extract money from these persons for this purpose?

maha sir.If Ta remember about T's semester fees means ,i dont think he will ask keshav.may be he ask kanagu to arrange money at this situation and repay that money when he gets his first month salary.just my guess.let see .
maha2us thumbnail
Good point, Karthi. I believe Thulasi gets a scholarship , But if Kalyani pays the fees, Thulasi will be ridden by the feelings of guilt.
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just feel this semester fees matter just to confuse viewers...

Now story will focus on GP - GW confrontation and how all cheaters of TA come under same roof
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice thread to express an opinion on an important subject. Thanks Maha. I was shocked at T for accepting Kalyani's most selfless and almost dangerous offer. When T can be concerned about MM's financial burden, why is she not thinking about Kalyani's family? Is that what good friends do? Mm has a regular job. Kalyani works like an ox driving auto the whole day to feed her family. If she borrows on her auto what if something bad happens and she loses it? Is T's education at this point more important than Kavlyani's livelihood? Can't T think of other sources like Prabha? In fact T can take up a job to feed herself. So far I have not heard her wanting to work to earn her living. Why does she think she has to be dependent completely on her father? Does she think it is inferior for a woman to work and earn like The way Gw and even Ta And Mm think.? 
We can not expect Ta to help right now. He does not want to even see her. 
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: karthi173

my wish is one and only TA.If he is not,then i go for scholarship.thulsi should get some scholarship from her colg based on her first year marks.I dont like anyother person to help her.sure it will create some problem for her.already irukira problem pothum thulsiku.

I still remember TA's words of encouragment wanting to finance Thuls oda studies throughout...enna TA empty promises-aa???😕