Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

I think Mansukhani will be caught

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I think Mansukhani will be caught... Y wud someone give 1 cr as commission tht too in cash to some faltu person popping up from nowhere.. and most importantly y was the need to show Mansukhani asking 4 it...wen the original deal with Ashu's lawyer fell off..

I think he is not gonna get anything and rather his true face will be revealed to Nidhi.. and thy will get to know tht it was due to him tht the consignment was rejected..

I guess this will create probs betn Ashu-Nidhi as it was Ashu's lawyer for whom he did all this....
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronnie85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree wid u.. Mansukhani wil be caught red -handed soon..
i really wish Nidhi comes to know abt his true colors asap..dat he was the one who is responsible for nidhi' baba going bankrupt!!

regarding AshNi's misunderstandings, it al depends on which news Ashu cmes to know first... if its abt Nidhi's baba's condition, then he may melt down a bit bt if he cmes to know dat the house is being sold to another person, then god knws hw Ashu's gona react!!
 hope AshNI patch up soon...
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I dont trust cvs any longer

We expect sth positive...not even positive but we have hope...but cvs paatha nahi...they come with so many twists...so many twists ki mere dimag ka raitha ban gaaya..hate cvs for this...

There has to be some logic behind Mansukhani visiting the client..the buyer...dont know what it is.. U may be right but still cant say...lets see