Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
As per the precap from Jan 12th episode:

I find it amazing that Krishna's mom was okay with giving up Krishna's dreams and happiness for her sister's but when Krishna (through no fault of her own) sat for the exam she thinks that she is not worthy of living because she (as per her mom) only thought of her own life and not her sister's????  What kind of double standards are these?   I sometimes don't understand her mom at all.  Wasn't she only thinking of one daughter's happiness when she agreed to both Rishta's?  Didn't she upset everyone in the family and not think of anyone else's happiness?  None of the sisters or the dad was happy that the mom agreed to the relationship yet Krisha was still willing to go thru with it.  She didn't know that she was being taken to Patna...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SNTLSnishersalsamin6shootingstar27sandiabParulRatiShiviAngeloScuromoniluvskinshuk-abhi-pundir-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krishna's mom upset bcas she thinks Krishan only" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-abhi-pundir-

IF-Stunnerz

-abhi-pundir-

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
agree with u...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiabAngeloScuro

SNTLS

SNTLS

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
I agree with you. I really feel sorry for Krishna Unhappy

sandiabAngeloScuro

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
agree with u she is just acting crazy now its not krishna's fault at all bt she is blaming her for no reason.we know she loves krishna but  the truth is that until the time krishna stands up to her she will always treat her like a piece of dirt. she manipulates and emotionally blackmails every1 in the house especially krishna to do whats she wants and that is very wrong-this woman is a real dictator even though i love herWink.

AngeloScuromoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
I aggree wid u . Saraswati is blaming Krishna for no reason . Krishna didn't even know tht she is been taken 2 patna instead of Badaiya . Her Mother is saying We can't sacrifice one daughter's happiness (Swati) for some1's Dream(Krishna) But wht she was abt 2 do ? Was she not abt 2 sacrifice Krishna's hapiness for Swati's allinace n happiness ?  Was it rght ? I think She shld now understand tht Nothng happens wout d permission of God n If destiny will want then swati will b settled n will b happy after her marrige . But For tht She shldn't Pressurize her another daughter 2 sacrifice her life , Life becozz Studying n her dream is only Krishna's life n By snatching tht frm Krishna saraswti is snatchng her happiness whch is wrong

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SNTLSAngeloScurosandiab

nishersal

Goldie

nishersal

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
she's unnecessarily and especially hard on Krishna. She said to her husband that she loves all her children and worries more for Krishna...but her behaviour makes me wonder if she really does love her daughter as much as she says she does. A child can endure any/all hardship if she/he knows that they have the full support of both parents. But here we have a mother who berates a child for dreaming of uplifting her self in order to provide for her family. Obviously society will also berate her. I hope that the CV's try to make her a more understanding, loving and supportive mother to aALL her children...she's clearly showing favouritism

AngeloScuromoniluvskinshuk

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
She needs to be reminded that she is failing as a mother, and what guarantee does she have that Swati will be happy after marrying the boy she was shown. She should have got an inkling if she was any intelligent that the father of the boy insulted her family and therefore she should wonder if there is something menacing about this alliance.

Edited by angel68 - 13 January 2012 at 7:36am

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

agree with u she is just acting crazy now its not krishna's fault at all bt she is blaming her for no reason.we know she loves krishna but  the truth is that until the time krishna stands up to her she will always treat her like a piece of dirt. she manipulates and emotionally blackmails every1 in the house especially krishna to do whats she wants and that is very wrong-this woman is a real dictator even though i love herWink.

I definitely agree with this point.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuro

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.