Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Episode 11: Our Town [Written]

The episode starts with Damon joyful and Elena upset and definitely confused. Jeremy's been successfully compelled.
Back at the old house, a hybrid somehow appears and Damon kills him.
It's Caroline's birthday and Bonnie and Elena are decorating her locker. At that time, Elena tells Bonnie about Jeremy being compelled and he was leaving town so Bonnie might wanna day goodbye.

Stefan decides to "call klaus's bluff" and in order to do that, he was willing to lose everything if klaus didn't truly care about his family.

Bonnie says goodbye to Jeremy.

Tyler and Caroline talk and Tyler tells her he understands why Care can't be with him and he's sorry because although he doesn't want to, he has to put klaus first.
Care says she's sorry too and Tyler wishes her happy birthday and gifts her a charm bracelet.

Stefan pays klaus a little visit and Stefan demands for klaus's hybrids to be gone. "get your hybrids out of town or I'll be forced to take them out myself". [*not exactly what he said*]
Stefan threatens to throw elijah in the ocean and in return, klaus threatens to kill Damon.
And then Stefan kills the hybrid Mindy that was with klaus at that moment.

Care is given a surprise by Elena, Matt and Bonnie and care is unhappy because she's dead so really, it's not her birthday.

Tyler is called over by klaus and is told to bite caroline. Tyler refuses.

Alaric is surprised that Damon cares who dies or lives.

The three friends (care, Elena and Matt) arrive at some creepy cellar where they decide to have a "funeral" instead of birthday so she could move on life leaving her human life behind.
Alaric tells Damon that Elena has been acting unusual and he avoids the topic mentioning Stefan.
Meredith shows up and talks to Alaric where he discovers she's part of the council and knows about vampires.
Turns out, Klaus has pledged to match the amount Damon? raises.
Klaus apparently has promised to take care of Tyler and klaus wants damon to tell Stefan to stop killing his hybrids and return his family or the council would have to deal with Stefan.

Bonnie is upset with elena for compelling Jeremy and how she was limiting Jeremy's choices.

Liz also tells Damon to stop Stefan.

Meredith and some guy named brian get into a small argument when Alaric intervenes and Brian tells him to get to know meredith before becoming her knight in shining armour.

Stefan attempts to kill a hybrid in the Founding party but Damon stops him. Stefan tells Damon protecting Elena was his Damon's job. "to beat the villain, you have to be the better villain."
Tyler joins the funeral and asks to talk to Caroline since its "important".
Elena and Matt talk and Elena reveals to Matt how although Bonnie was right, Jeremy was in danger in mystic falls and she can't lose anyone else.
Tyler tells Caroline klaus cant control Tyler when it comes to care. "I love you"
As the two were kissing, Tyler bites Caroline.
As Elena and Matt search for Caroline, Stefan pushes Matt making him unconscious and "kidnaps" Elena.
Damon calls elena's phone and stefan picks up and tells damon that Stefan is making his next move. "leave her out of this"
Damon tells klaus that klaus should get his hybrids out of town because Stefan WILL kill elena if he had to.
Care brought Matt home to her mom.
Stefan tells Elena he will change Elena. Stefan calls klaus and tells him that Elena was gonna be changed.
When stefan speeds up, heading towards the bridge, feeding Elena his blood Klaus agree upon hearing Elena's screams.
Elena is upset with Stefan since her parents died because of the same bridge. Stefan tells Elena he lost her the minute he left with klaus and he no longer cares what she thinks of him.
Klaus appears at care's house and he tells Matt he's there to help. Liz invites klaus in and he goes to Care.
Klaus gives care his blood when care tells him she doesn't wanna die.

Elena is upset and she tells Damon he can't kiss her because it's not right.
Elena and Jeremy hug goodbye. Bonnie shows up and hugs him goodbye as well.

Care wakes up perfectly fine and klaus leaves her a beautiful bracelet.
Matt and Elena talk over the wickery bridge. Elena feels she disappointed not only Bonnie but her parents too. Matt reassures her.
Meredith and Alaric meet at the bar. They seem to get along.
Brian's body is found and Liz reveals to Damon that it was a murder.

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 15 January 2012 at 8:15pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

freesikhalubslubsy-Araina-bd670816aishwaryagayen.Lena.edwardcullen19-Farrah-deboleena.manna.Juhi.-ExceptioalMe-carisma2Saranghae

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Episode11: Our Town/Written Update||" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
thank u for the update jot ... eee i am falling badly for thiss bad villain stefan ... and the oh so good damon is making me feel crazy .. its a damn treat to watch both oof the sexies in a role reversal ... havent seen the full epi ... gonna go see it ...i knew this meridith will be trouble .. iguess they dont make her the vampire slayer ... lolz ...and m sorry for ty and care ... they kinda lost it ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.nikhilageet

nikhilageet

IF-Dazzler

nikhilageet

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
wow!! thanxx 4 d fast update!

Angel-Jot.

deeps.

IF-Dazzler

deeps.

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update jot...

Angel-Jot.

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
hhheheh jo t... damon moving around in towel eheheh happpyyy hehehehe ...
yu know i feel two things for klaus ... one . he did ask tyler to bite so tht he can get closer to caroline .. pretending he loves her .. second. he really likes her and wants tyler out of way .. lolz i doonnoo m confuseddd
today stelena moment took the cake ... stefan still loves her and the way he pretends is makiing me go crazy ...we can see it in his eyes ... he cares .. he cares badly ... he is in control ... but elena is too broken to see that ...

Angel-Jot.

-Farrah-

IF-Rockerz

-Farrah-

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Angel-Jot.

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2