Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

PREVIEW: JJKN April 13 (Page 2)

pinder Groupbie
pinder
pinder

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
thanks for the preview......
i think Nandu will recognize Jassi, but he won't let anyone know abt that......
then she will give ideas to Nandu, so then he will tell those to Armaan, as now Nandu start to like Armaan, so he will start to help him too....
anyways i think he will recognize Jassi.......otherwise if he won't then it would be the bad part......bcz a childhood friend can't recognize his/her childhood friend that would be surprising.......
i also want him to recognize her........then the story will come on its track again.......

Thanks

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

thanks for the preview!!Big smile

WOW!! tomorrow's episode should be GREAT since jassi will come face to face with both armaan and nandu!! i'm getting SOO excited!!!!Embarrassed

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
thanx for the information. i think he won't recognize her, but i think he will recognize her voice and thinks its very familiar.
sanpan Newbie
sanpan
sanpan

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
wow im so excited im actually getting goose bumps. I mean by reading this preview that obviously means that armaan didnt recognize her but i hope he feels something around her and i just hope she can see the love in armaan eyes i mean i dont get it even though she noes armaan loves her then y cant she just tell him at least and i hope she doesnt think armaan was still behind all that fraud thing man i hope the chemistry between jassi and armaan is hot tommorw thats all ive been waiting for well anyways i cant wait till tommorw so i can jsut watch the episode!!!
vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiRaN_K

nandu do us a favor and recognize her..Big smile

...try looking at her face and listening to her voice ( not ignoring her like everyone did) that will help ok? Wink

Yeah Nandu and break this chain..
Tonight, will mallika recognize her?
Tonight, will armaan recognize her?
Tonight, will nandu recognize her?
Tonight, will T&D recognize her ?
Tonight, will viewers recognize her?

This can go on and on and on... I think that's why the 1 yr extension   Nandu, please have mercy on us. DAMN IT ! PLEASE RECOGNIZE HER Angry
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sruthi

What about Armaan...from todays update they come face to face...these previews can sometime kill us.... so that means Armaan didnt recognize her...so she goes to the hopital now and reveals herself...so what is the point in going now just because she bacame a famous model is her family izzat come back what kinda logic is this...I am as confused as ever.Confused

anyway what difference does it make to me I watch the show only for my puppy face Embarrassed

It will be nice if Nandu does recognize her tell her what all Armu did for her and her family.

Very well said...Couldnt agree more...

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
thay have showing that arman ha sbeen feeling her presence,i think they sld show arman reacting 2 her voice ,since he has been feelin so much for her,it all depends on t an dConfused
kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
How can Armaan or anybody not recognize Jassi's voice, I simply dont understand that. I cannot believe Armaan or Nandu would not recognize Jassi from her voice alone.

Go to top