Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What went wrong with Sushmita sen? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

Ms.Reddy

Goldie

Ms.Reddy

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovebull

@VanityGirl: Yes. They aen't her 'adopted' daughters. They are her biological daughters. Definitely, Renee is. Anil Ambani is strongly rumoured to be the father. SS had a big affair with AA & it was he who gave her the 11 carat golf ball that she wears often. Apparently, she was quite heart broken when he left her.

Anil Ambani? Shocked I thought the guy proposed marriage to Aishwarya?

And wasn't Sushmita always in public light? I mean she cannot go hide herself for nine months without giving rise to speculations right. I'm just checking because I've never heard this rumour anywhere.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What went wrong with Sushmita sen? (Page 4)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_roses

Ms.Reddy

Goldie

Ms.Reddy

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EmmaFrost

Originally posted by VanityGirl

I didn't say she is not hardworking. I just said she is not hardworking enough to be there. She was not focussed. She had other priorities. It's not like she ever aimed to be No.1 and failed. She didn't even appear interested to do great work.

Yes, she was good in Chingaari and she is the only possible reason to watch such a poorly made movie. But Aishwarya has essayed tougher and more challenging characters and also offered a variety. As I said, Ash was more focussed to do good work whereas Sush wasn't.
but thats the way she wanted...she only worked in those films what were offered to her she never had to cry like ash for roles from sanjay leela bhansali and other directors...tht's a long story...so i dont think these assumptions can make sushmita's talent shorter than Ashwariya from any side. 
IMO sushmita is a much better performer but its another story her talent couldn't be used properly in movies...

Ash never 'cried' for roles from SLB and other directors. Don't know where you're getting that from. Sush was given enough oppurtunities but she couldn't sail through.

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ronaldinhaveil_of_rosesRockChicGirlChillMaarYaar

Ms.Reddy

Goldie

Ms.Reddy

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EmmaFrost

Originally posted by VanityGirl

Ash never 'cried' for roles from SLB and other directors. Don't know where you're getting that from. Sush was given enough oppurtunities but she couldn't sail through.

sush had also given hits like ashwariya and today's ash may be a star bahu her acting career is more or less than that of Sush..both are joblessLOL what i seriously disliked ur comment towards her not being hardworking her...tell me vanitygirl how many actresses actually get their due in bollywood...only a handful of them...so does that make them less talented...ashwariya was lucky enuff so she became a big star good for her...she owned it...dat doesnt mean others were not talented and deserving...one should clear his/her biasedness and accept the facts.

How many hits did Sush give with her in the lead role? Her most appreicated roles like Chingaari and Samay were flops. Not that hits and flops guage talent, but they definitely matter when it comes to popularity. And Sushmita was never among the top rung actresses in terms of popularity.

Regarding the jobless comment, well at 37 and after 4 years of marriage, Ash had 5 big budget films in the year before she gave birth. That's the maximum job an actress could take up. And she's worked her butt off to deserve to take a few months/years of maternity leave. She's still getting great offers, so we'll see what happens from now.

And as far as disliking my comment is concerned, you're welcome to. Everybody here has come up with a reason as to what went wrong with her. And I thought, as she confessed, she was not hardworking enough. If she had put some extra effort may be it would have helped. But I guess she has her own priorities set in life. No one is complaining. Still a million girls would like to be Sushmita Sen, that I can vouch for.

Edited by VanityGirl - 15 January 2012 at 8:36am

TintinleMechant

bulls-eye

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Ms.Reddy

Mallika-E-Bhais

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
LOL Anil Ambani get's around a lott, my dears! I believe he has a personal suite in a prominent 5-star hotel in Bombay where he calls all these actresses for 'meetings'. 

Yes, he did have an affair with Sushmita S & gifted her that rock she wears which people keep commenting on. Yes,he also proposed marriage to Aishwairya R .And they say it was AB Sr who took the proposal to her family Confused  and for whatever reason, it was rjected. Well obviously that he was very married with grown up kids & AR's public image taking a beating, could've been the topmost reasons! . (and there we see photos of AB Jr & ARB right after their marriage travelling with Anil & Tina A in their private jet!! HOW messed up!!)

No, Sushmita S did not have anything to do with Sabeer Bhatia as fa as i know. What is known has been about AR & him. He was totally besotted by her & proposed marriage to her. Used to call her up a lot to talk to her & her Mum used to sit like an eagle near the phone Tongue. There are even videos of their encounters. I tend to believe this because a long time ago at an awards function  abroad(like 10-12 years ago) i saw on tv Ash get an award from him. The way he was looking at her, and smiling.. It was very suggestive.

ronaldinha

Ms.Reddy

Goldie

Ms.Reddy

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
^Ok, thanks for that, though it is hard to digest why Aishwarya would let go of these Ambanis and Bhatias who are way more powerful and richer than the Bachchans if she really was so calculative.. because that doesn't add up.

Not sure about Ambani 'proposing' marriage to her but yes, I heard of Sabeer Bhatia proposing and her rejecting it. I remember reading somewhere... where he apparently said "I made people love me for creating hotmail but I was not  "hot male" enough for Aishwarya". LOL BTW, can you share those videos of them together?

Whoops we're discussing this in the wrong thread. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top