Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
after watching tonight's episode, i have this feeling they both will be a pair <3 How he makes her drink his blood so carefully and so lovingly and then gifts her a bracelet, i think its a very sweet side of KlausEmbarrassed 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Heart-Gayathri-Neetu2825LavenderCrystalPurplePetalKaranKittu4evaAngel-Jot.devashree_hStarMFallen StarRatiGShiningStar18-Zeenat---Anna----sunshine--lavalina.MohitzPari.MrsSidMalhotrarelentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Caroline opposite Klaus?" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
And Tyler will feel jealous and insecure which will make him finally go against his masterEvil SmileLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartPurplePetaldevashree_hStarMRatiGhukshilaMrsSidMalhotraAkankshaa..MohitzPari.SanzPaRudholic

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
i know right? LOL

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Haha Meli, I really hope he does because from what we've seen already, as much as Tyler tries to not listen to klaus, it's useless. He's sired and I guess stays that way until klaus isn't killed or something.

But I wouldn't mind care-klaus although I prefer care-Tyler =( especially after that "I love you" =[

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsSidMalhotraSanzPaRudholic

JoMo

IF-Sizzlerz

JoMo

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
I loved Klaus and Caro!! He was so cute with her <<333

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4evaSanzPaRudholic

Rolzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Rolzz

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
I loved their scene together... I dont know the hidden agenda of Klaus..but it was damn touching to see him soo caring and vulnerable!!
I want them together!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4evaJoMoKai.SanzPaRudholic

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
I agree guys- Klaus was such a sweetheart. Loved that scene. Though I'm still a tyler- caroline shipper, I think I might turn to Klaus-Care if this continues...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4evaKai.SanzPaRudholic

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Random, but am I honestly the only one who still ships Matt and Caroline? Oh well, doesn't matter. I love them no matter what.

Okay, so the Klaus Caroline scene. It was beyond adorable, and me being a Matt/Caroline fan, found it adorable. I think Klaus and Caroline connect on some level. She goes best with someone she has something in common with. She had something in common with Matt, and maybe she has this connection with Klaus.

I still want Matt and Caroline to patch up, but if it doesn't happen, I'm all for Klaus and Caroline. But I hope they don't rush it. Klaus Caroline needs to take time. They should take it slowly and gradually. If handled well, I think Klaus Caroline will be as epic and amazing as Delena.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartmeriyaarSanzPaRudholic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top