Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin Update For 12/4/05

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Hopes are like showers!

Some rains, some passes away!Big smile

Friends, today our hope rained!!!! But it was a light shower! I think the heavy one is coming tomorrow!Big smile

HOTEL

Jassi is thinking that although she is a changed person from outside but within her deepest heart she is still the same old jassi! Whenever she faced some challenge in her life she has always remembered Babaji and prayed for His blessings! So tonight also she prays for Babaji's blessings! She prays to him to give her the strength and power to achieve her target for which she is working hard  for a long time!

STAGE

In the stage we see Aman Verma as the host of the programme! He is announcing the main events of the night and it is going to be rally exciting according to him! Sizzling Amrita Arora wll perform an item number,Abhijit Sawant will sing a song ,and last but not the least, ATTRACTION OF THE EVENING, DASHING, BEAUTIFUL MISS JESICA BEDDY will catwalk on the stage to present the summer- spring collection of Jasmine Fashions!!!!!! !

SHOW BEGINS

Firstitem is performed by the boy playing Angad and the girl playing Trisha(?????)  and the song is the Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai one!

Everyone is watching and all are excited!!!!!( yaar,kitni bar ye gana sunna padega?boring!)

Within this song sequence Armaan is shown as thinking deeply about his love sitting in his cabin in GM! At the same time Jassi is also shown thinking deeply about her love standing at the greenroom!

The song and dance end! everyone is clapping!! Aryan, Mallika and Raj are shown sitting in their respective chairs!

Now the fashion parade starts! The models start coming in thir usual catwalk in the stage !

GULMOHUR

Armaan is sitting in his cabin and thinking that Mallika said him that Mr.Bakshi is coming in the party and it is very urgent for them to meet him and convince him to give them loans for continuing their production!

FASHION –SHOW

Jassi is standing in the Green room and Nandini comes! she sees that Jassi is unmindful ! she says Jassi to change her dress,makeup and hair before going to the stage! she says: look at me! promise me that you will not be unmindful and you will be steady!

Jassi says,yes!

Nandini says: chak de phate!

Jassi repeats smilingly!

STAGE

Catwalk of models is going on! Al the people present there are watching with great excitement!  Armaan is watching it in TV sitting in his cabin! Armaan once again thinks about Mallika's words. He cannot decide whether he should go or not. Just then his cel rings,ts Mallika.Mallika says: Armaan are you coming or not?why don't you understand tonight it is urgent to meet Mr.Bakshi here!

Armaan at last agrees and says:yes yes Mallika! I am coming!( ta ra ra ra ra ra!!!yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!)

STAGE

Amrita Arora is performing an item number! Its an English song!

People are clapping  and whistling seeing her! Then she dances with another song,pyar tera dilliki sardi!!!!Mainca is watching sitting beside Raj!

GREENROOM

Jassi is giving a final touch in her make up! In the background we can hear the song pyra tera dilli ki sardi! And Armaan is driving ! jassi aand armaan are shown side by side,jassi doing make up and Armaan driving and  in the background the song pyar tera dilliki sardi!!!

( woooooooooooooohooooooooooooo!)

Amrita starts dancing with another song, the disco 82 ! Mallika is saying something to Aryan leaning towards him!

In the background we can hear the line

"Mere khushiya mere sapne hai jinda yehi

Mujhe pinjra na dikhao ,mai parinda nehi!!!"

And Armaan's car is stopped at the entrance !!! he is coming down from his car with a double take! He is wearing a black suit and a white shirt ! his hair is straightened and no gel on it and  the hair is looking very stylish tonight! Wow! He is looking dashing! He is looking very very smart !( I have never seen  him looking  so smart in this show like tonight!)

He is comning in with a slow motion and his steps are just like a black panther!

Once again we are seeing arman and jassi side by side ! Jassi is praying in closed eyes and Armaan is entering in the show like a black panther!and amrita is performing the disco 82 song.amriita's show ends.people are clapping and clapping!

Aman Verma once again goes to the stage and announces the final event of the night, Jessica Bedi show!

In the background we hear the song,aao huzur tumko,sitaro me le chalu!

Models are coming in their usual catwalks, wearing spring-summer collection dresses! And at last JESICCA comes 1she is wearing a lovely red dress and she is thinking about her past days, how she fell on the stage in GM and how everybody was laughing at her! But she controls herself and she enters in a catwalk smartly! She is looking like an experienced ramp model!!!!!!(wow! Cool!)

Purab is clapping like a mad man! His eyes are shining seeing Jessica! Aryan and Mallika are also stunned! As Raj is clapping like that, Mainca looks at him in such a way that she will kill him with her eyes!!!!Jessica has a seductive smile in her face! everyone is amazed by her beauty! Her hair is curled tonight and that looks very nice !!!!! everyone is clapping!

Backstage Quinnie Dhody and Jessica are standing and the anchor of NDTV is asking quinine some questions

Anchor: what do you think?is she capable of being a supermodel?

Q: yes offcourse! In fact se is already a super model1

Anchor: you have seen her from very close .how is she?

Q:as a person she is very beautiful from outside and inside also!

Anchor:what is your advice for the aspiring models?

Q: be beautiful from within!( the same advice as always!!!!!)

Qunnie says,now it will be better if she asks Jessica some questions directly!

Anchor:how are you feeling?now you area celebrity!

J: being celebrity is not a very big thing for me! I wanted to be successful to achieve the goal of my life! I just want to achieve my target! that's all! Being star it would be easier for me to do that!

Everyone calps at this 1 Raj claps like an idiot!

Mallika and Aryan are watching !

STAGE

Purab and Jessica are on the stage for the press conference. Someone asks , how he discovered Jessica.

Purab says, stars are not to be searched, look around you and you will find a star!

Someone asks Jessica , tell us something about you! Jessica says,I am Jessica and Iama model!

Someone asks ,tells who are in your family.

Jessica says, I have in my family my be………..(she stops and looks at Purab being embarrassed.Purab looks at her sympathetically. she manages and says, I have a family like everyone. It's a small family.they would be very happy to e here but due to somereasons they are not here at present .but I have their blessings with me!

Someone asks Purab,has she signed any contract with him. Purab says,ah! no! actually a company from London has offered a contract to her and she is thinking about it! Raj thinks ,aha! Then she can sign a contract with our company! Thank god!

Someone asks Jessica, Do you have anyone in your life?Jessica is not able to answer this question!her smartness has vanished!she is sweating! Purab is looking at her face with infinite hope if she mentions his name!!!! The person repeats,do you have anyone in your life?

Jessica is standing like a doll! Mallika,Aryan and Raj are watching !

(Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmm!)

NO!  Jessica replies at last.

There is a loadshedding on Purab's face!!!!!!!

Again someone questions,Have you ever loved anybody?

Jesica is quite ,she is not answering !

Purab is looking at her face eagerly!

And in the background the real love, Armaan Suri is entering! Purab is in a close shot and beside him Armaan is in a long shot!

Yes!answersJessica ,and istill continue to love him!

Purab's face is black!

IT'S MY LIFE,continues Jessia,I love my life! Because life has given me sooo much! Although life has given me sorrow ,but then life is like that!

Purab is sad infinitely! Armaan is looking here and there! As if he is searching for someone!

Nandini is very happy that Jassi managed to control her emotions at last!

How will be your dream man?asks someone.

Jesica is smiling and saying, well he will love me and simultaneously he will be sympathetic to the others. He will be by my side in happiness and sorrow. He will be my friend and companion!

As she is saying that Arman is looking for someone and we are seeing his face in close shots.

Jassi is thinking ,armaan sir is not here,but why am I feeling him so close to me?

Mainca sarcastically remarks that she must be talking about Purab! after all he is protecting her too much she is trying to impress him every time. Raj is murmuring, everyone is not like you!

Mainca asks, what?

Raj says, no,nothing!

Jessica is seeing Aryan and Malika and remembering how they misbehaved with her in GM! Nandini comes and says her to face them and not to worry! she asks her to be prepared!

……………………………………………………………

That's all  for tonight!!!! Thanks!Big smile

PREVIEW: Abhijit Sawant is singing a romantic song and Armaan and Jassi are wandering searching for their loves and ultimately they bump into each other and look face to face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

Edited by vijay - 24 April 2005 at 2:18am

bystander IF-Addictz
bystander
bystander

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks rumi for such a details update! feels like actually seeing the episode!
jas Goldie
jas
jas

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Thanks!!! RumiSmile

wow ..tom finally jessica & armaan face each other

rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the update Rumi!Smile
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
thanks rumi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to see how good armaan looks!! uve described him so welll!!!!!!Embarrassed
FreshAir Groupbie
FreshAir
FreshAir

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

uf-oh... aur ek din of waiting.

Thanks for the update RUmi.

queenkumar IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
rose85 Senior Member
rose85
rose85

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
thnx a lot for the update... oh my God thy goona see each other tom... cant wait cant wait...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top