Non Sun TV Serials

BEST VIJAY TV SERIAL!! :) (Page 2)

Poll Question: What is your favourite vijay tv serial! :)

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
30 [45.45%]
29 [43.94%]
2 [3.03%]
5 [7.58%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

thamizh93

thamizh93

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
i love sm ...i love there pair since from madura...waaa...wat a pair yaDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yami---BimBim--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BEST VIJAY TV SERIAL!! :) (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amudha_Arya

Amudha_Arya

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

well i feel it is uravugal thodarkadhai..i was really happy when they aired this one in vijay  bcs i started watching it in hindi only a yr ago..so i got an opportunity to watch it from the begining that too in tamil...apart from that i dont think any other serial is worth watching except for the sivakarthikeyan programmes...well KKK has very good cast  but i feel the CV's have no idea of how to move this show(from the begining itself), adding new charachters then and there and forgetting many charachters...they have tottaly failed to make use of them...the story has started in kashmir travelled randomly and crossed kanyakumari and nw it is drowning deep in Indian ocean...

sry for such bashing..but i was expecting an opportunity to vent out my feeling..

and nw i have done it...

kira ford-001

kira ford-001

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
mine is def pirivom sandhipom
its a diff story and making more interesTed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeys

thamizh93

thamizh93

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
sm the best

simi_1

IF-Rockerz

simi_1

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
SM hands down for me though I like PS and KKK too

The father / son duo, mom/daughter combo, meenu/sarav ofcourse, meenu /herbro , mukka pant and his wife (saravs mom/dad), meenu/bro
meenu/sis and achiii the super heroine

everything about SM is so so awesome for me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radha.avina-Yami-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top