Non Sun TV Serials

BEST VIJAY TV SERIAL!! :)

Poll Question: What is your favourite vijay tv serial! :)

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
30 [45.45%]
29 [43.94%]
2 [3.03%]
5 [7.58%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

m_30996

m_30996

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
My personal choice is Saravanan Meenakshi!! ;)

What is yourss?
State your reason beloww :) 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BEST VIJAY TV SERIAL!! :)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
there is something special about this PS, may be it is adapted from from hindi but the way they are creating tamil style is fabolus...soon the fantatic message of this theme will come out...i sure ppl will seriously realise the beautiful message of this serial.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysatina

atina

Channel Moderator

atina

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
yes jessie...I have posted earlier too " message from Syed" ...If you can not find that weekly update thread with this title added on...I will post the link here later...

He ( BTW Syed is the producer of this PS serial who also acts as Prabu) told me over phone...that..they followed exactly Biddai until the epusode 150...but after they changed to our tamil style...

Have you noticed one things in this srial? even the jokes are nice...unlike otherserials...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeys..Jessie..ll-Bliss-ll

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Sara - Meenu - the chemistry between the couple is amazing - so natural. And every time, Sara does some thing and makes Meenu realize how much he loves her. Asadu mathiri act panni, he wins her heart.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

forfun3

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
saravanan meenakishi  for sure ,, the show has everything :)  i wondered how they gone take the story coz senthil (sara) and sreeja (meenu ) are vijay tv's super hit pair  ...
they created  a magic in madhurai ( previous show)
by god's grace in sm also their pair clicked again  big tym
their chemistry is big plus point of the show
saravanan father mr rajasekar  mother sister everyone pakka acting casting
even in meenu family too all are awesome every character  rocks in sm even yamini :P lol
i think after thirumathi selvam this show has made a big impact inn every home 

ll-Bliss-ll

ItsDre

ItsDre

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Though I really enjoy watching most of the serials on Vijay TV, I'd have to say Saravanan Meenakshi is the winner. I just love the cast, chemistry and the story line Clap

ll-Bliss-ll

anushiya1

anushiya1

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
I like S& M and P & S .

sobeysll-Bliss-ll

Rihana5rose

Rihana5rose

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
kandipa PS only coz the way they narrated the story as for tamil ppl surely gonna steal d audience heart

sobeys..Jessie..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top