India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Wow!! (Page 2)

dkcrazy Groupbie
dkcrazy
dkcrazy

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I am gonna stick to TD too...can't leave our DK halfway. We need to make sure he unites with Disha and live happily everafter.

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Heya mink

firstly CONGRAULATIONS and keep up the good work not liong before your a senior Big smileClap

yehhh we haven't seen disha,lata and dk addict lately they all seem buzy perphaps hope they come back soon......Tongue..lol noo chance of me leaving td forum too addict to HOTTIe  hehehhe....

congraulations Clap

love Asian Princess/Dk ki deewani Wink

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

WOW! congratulations mink,

Iam glad that now u r a senior member. I have noticed that some of the members have left this forum or have atleast taken a pause. I think that they have started watching the other serial on Sony Kaisa ye pyaar hai, the time clashes for these two serials. In the past few episodes they were showing only fights, quarrels and misundertandings between the 2 D'S so some of the viewers got fed up and lost their interest in TD. A new serial is always fresh and exciting so they might come back after a while.

majaClap

cosmo_gurl Groupbie
cosmo_gurl
cosmo_gurl

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by miss.england02

Agree wit u Mink!!

nice avatar....

~memsaab

Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Agreed, no other serial or actor 4 that matter can take precedence over TD/ashish 4 me...........plan 2 stick around 2 the endWink

Mamta

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 2:28am | IP Logged

I don't plan to stop watching till the end..................will not compromise watching Dk over anyone else.................

here in SA, we are a bit lucky since TD in at 19:30pm and kaisa ya pyaar hai is at 20:00pm, didn't start watching as yet but plan to do so once i have more time on hand

loyal td fan

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 13 April 2005 at 2:28am
Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 4:11am | IP Logged
hey its become so romantic .. how can someone leave at this time.. pluls guys u all are wonderful ... i wud stick arnd just to read all ur views.. plus we all love DK dont we... Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tumhari Disha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index