Page 1 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

hi my name is shivani and i am writting for the first time so if u guys like it then plz comment the idea of this ff came from a discussion like akash is being selfish right now n he only loves moniya. if he truly loved her he would of made mantya realize her responsibilities n share her problems with her. basically he is not letting go off moniya so she can become manatya akash is holding back moniya for his own benefits n reasons.

manatya n akash having a candle night dinner together all smiels n laughter. suddenly uday calls manatya to inform her about a party. manatya excuses herself from dinner. akash gets mad but stays quiet. manatya comes back n is about to tell akash about uday.
akash - so it's that uday?manatya- yeahakash- so he likes u?
manatya yes but we r just friends.akash- i thought u hated him.manatya- we had our differences but lets leave uday n enjoy our dinner.akash leaves n manatya is shocked by his behavior.everyone looks ta manatya n she is embrassed. manatya pays the bill and leaves following akash. akash trying to stop a taxi outside the hotel n manatya reaches there. akash ignores her. manatya calls her driver n offers akash ride. akash refuses at first but he agrees.manatya- wats the problem akash?
akash- look manatya i don't like u talking to that uday.
manatya- look whatever happened it's in the past n now we r gud friends.
akash- no, he loves u.manatya- but i love u.
akash- look manatya let me just tell u that recenlt ever since u become a princess i feel like the third person in ur life. first ur fam, then uday n maybe at the last me.
manatya- akash how many time are we going to discuss this same topic?
akash- idk i am just telling u the truth.
manatya- truth is something u say once but u r crying everyday about uday n my family.
akash- driver, stop the car.
manatya- akash listen...
akash- u have said wat u wanted to n i have nothing else to say.
manatya- u know wat? i am not even the mood either so bye.
manatya leaves n akash is left all alone in the road at the middlle of the night.
manatya calls uday n tells him about the fight.
uday- i told u princess akash is a jelous n possessive bf.
manatya- idk he changed soo much.
uday- u want me to talk to him?
manatya- no way he is going to explode in pieces if u talk.
uday- just come at the hotel we will chat.
manatya- no it's k i will talk to u later n i need sleep as well. thanks for the offer.uday- sure princess i will talk to u tom.
manatya calls akash for the last time but he doesn't pick up his phone. she is sad n tensed. both akash n manatya looked at the moon n wondering things have really changed for both of them n they never thought their relationship would ever come to this point.
manatya- why akash? u have changed soo much.
akash- manatya u have turned a complete stranger to me. u r not my moniya.
manatya- idk i feel like akash is not even the sam sweet guy i ever loved.
akash- this relationship is tearing apart every min now.
manatya goes to sleep but akash is still standing on the road n thinking about manatyanext dayakash sitting in his room lost in manatya's thoughts, her smile and the first day he met her. it was raining that day too like it was raining today. he looked out the window and manatya's pic shows up and akash gets sad. he looks down n then looks up again wondering to himself that why did he do this? he walks around in his room. suddenly he looks up n sees a pic of him n manatya both of them had a huge smile on their face. akash takes a deep breath n whispers i miss u moniya. i really do why did u change soo muc? we were soo happy together. a tear rolls down but akash wipes it away. his phone rings n it's manatya akash is about to pick up but he doesn't. manatya calls his cell again but not response from akash. akash leaves his room n starts walking outside. right then manatya comes infront of her.akash- why are u here for?
manatya- for you who else.akash- can u just leave me alone?pleaseee
manatya- u know akash there was a time when u couldn't even live without me for few seconds n now u want me to leave u alone for wat?
akash- just leave it princess manatya.
manatya- what? princess manatyaakash- then what am i suppose to call u then u r a princess right? or do u have something else u wanna tell me?
manatya-okay akash idk if u realize but we in public so lets just not talk i have to go now.akash- u left a long time ago moniya.
manatya looks back at him with a suprise n a tears start rolling down her cheeks. she instantly puts her shades on n leaves in her car. in car uday is beside her n she hugs him tightly.

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 18 June 2012 at 1:35am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...coolhappygirlsqueenninasimran2608kkatemanjSRKfan2012milhandazzlinggirlniniishrarrtisanj1234salekh1love...OMGKajol17akshaayabarbie984luvzindagimaaneetkimeetN33MA-Misek-Arieltabi--ANGEL--rsk16kasturika_kashusweetie_angelKSG_luvHot.Pink.Heelsdreamyjennicepoulomi12...navina...adventure_gurlMyInspirationz-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF ~Yeh Dooriyan ~ update pg14" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
great start Shivani write some more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love...OMG

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

great start Shivani write some more
thanks shonali. i just wrote a sample to see if someone likes it or not.

Kajol17

Kajol17

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
That was wonderful Shivani! I love the end where she hugs Uday tightly.
Blushing Smiley

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kajpreet

That was wonderful Shivani! I love the end where she hugs Uday tightly.
Blushing Smiley
thanks i added a scene to the FF so the sotry makes more sense Embarrassed

Kajol17

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Luving the end.. HugDay Dreaming

Nxt FF shuld be on Uday and Manyata.. just a suggestion Wink

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by limbu.simmy

Luving the end.. HugDay Dreaming

Nxt FF shuld be on Uday and Manyata.. just a suggestion Wink
thanks. i choose akash n manatys since their relationship is boring so i wanted to add some spice n drama to it like a fight between them so manatya realizes who she really wants. next ff is def going to be manveer for sure. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Misek-...navina...

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Omg plzzz continue soon loveddd ittt especially how uday wants to help her tlk to akash and how she HUGS him in the end omg love u for such a lovely FF plz plz plz continue soon and plz plz plz pretty plz with cherry on top plz pm me hugggsss for such a lovely FF Hug Hug hats off to u and ur brilliant writing Clap Clap

Edited by Brklyn_gal - 12 January 2012 at 6:48pm

Miss.Colorfull

Post Reply New Post

Go to top