SBS WU 12.1.12 - chedi fixed on his decision

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abc113 thumbnail
Today's episode was so disheartening. Nitika's parents are insulted again as if their role in this show is just to get humiliated. You are right Preetha, person playing Nitika's father has changed. Nitika's father was so right when he told Ved that he is a spineless man and doesn't deserve their daughter. I am so glad Tej spoke the way he spoke to his dad today. About Kia, less said, better it is...such a wicked little girl!!!

Well, one day when truth comes out Chedi will be apologising to Nitika's parents and as usual they will agree to marrying their daughter to Ved. They have had the worst luck in this show. My  heartfelt sympathies for them :(

I also wondered about the wine glass. She must have bought along with wine. I too hated it when Chedi compared her with Toasty and Malti. Chedi is so wrong!!!!!
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: abc113

Today's episode was so disheartening. Nitika's parents are insulted again as if their role in this show is just to get humiliated. You are right Preetha, person playing Nitika's father has changed. Nitika's father was so right when he told Ved that he is a spineless man and doesn't deserve their daughter. I am so glad Tej spoke the way he spoke to his dad today. About Kia, less said, better it is...such a wicked little girl!!!

Well, one day when truth comes out Chedi will be apologising to Nitika's parents and as usual they will agree to marrying their daughter to Ved. They have had the worst luck in this show. My  heartfelt sympathies for them :(

I also wondered about the wine glass. She must have bought along with wine. I too hated it when Chedi compared her with Toasty and Malti. Chedi is so wrong!!!!!

i agree. nitika's parents are in the show to get insulted time and again..considering this, i like sudha..atleast she gives chedi a piece of her mind..nitika's parents never speak
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a bunch Preetha :)

Feel so bad for Nitika's parents...2nd guy's family (read father) insults them..and Ved will never speak up...this is such a bad track! When will Kia's true plans unfold??
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update, Preetha Di!!

I feel terrible for Nitika's parents :/

Vaise, you made me laugh a lot with your death threats to Chedi because it's exactly what was going through my head as he kept saying "Main tera baap hoon..."  I was 🤣 at the shooting emoticon...it's just what we need to get rid of Sri Chedilal Chaturvedi!!

Aur yeh Pashu >.<...Tej was saying exactly what was needed to be said and by speaking in that manner to Pitaji, he was in a way trying to make a point of the example Pitaji is setting for his sons in his manner of talking with others...Pashu should have supported Tej...vaise bhi, Pashu always used to talk to Pitaji in that manner so when Tej was actually saying the right things, why did he need to step in now? >.<
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks loads Preetha for the fabulous update. Am just hating Ved and Chedi right now. Why on earth can't Ved stand up for his love? And poor Nitika's parents. How much of humiliation will they have to go through before they finally get together?

Can't wait for this track to end.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!👍🏼

Right now if I'm mad at anyone then it's only Ved Prakash Chaturvedi. I don't care about Kia or Chedi. If Ved can't stand up for his love bcoz he's the obedient son of his father who can never go against his father & will leave Nitika all alone in the middle of no where, then what's the difference between him & Rajan who too could never stand up for Nitika bcoz he was the obedient son of his mother who could never go against his mother & would leave Nitika all alone to cry in the middle of no where. Even Rajan's mom would insult Nitika's parents & Rajan would stay mum here the same, Ved's father insults Nitika's parents & Ved remains mum & won't speak a word🤬

If this keeps on going then all I can say is that Ved doesn't deserve Nitika, the CVs should bring a guy who can stand up for Nitika & support her. Let Ved marry Kia & suffer, Chedi should suffer the most after Kia shows her true colors after one year😈
It's just that I feel so bad for Nitika & her parents, as if they're born just to get humiliated all the time by the groom & his parents😭
pujli07 thumbnail
thanks for the update. 

Ved is too much. i was waiting thinking that at any point he will speak up and say something. he didnt have to rebel, but at least started by admitting that he loves nitika.. hope the creatives have something better planned. obviously kiya's truth will come out with toasty being on her head but what Ved did was not forgivable. he should stand up for himself... 

ohh and when chedi said whoever doesnt respect my wish can leave hte house.. i hope ved leaves.. loll but again chedi will have his millionth heart attack so they cant even do that... 
pujli07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetha_6

i agree. nitika's parents are in the show to get insulted time and again..considering this, i like sudha..atleast she gives chedi a piece of her mind..nitika's parents never speak

that is sooo true.. her character is the best out of all... she is nice but only when she has to be.. toasty is a little too mahan but her mom is the best... she can handle chedi and pashu together in a blink