Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Preetz-

Coolbie

-Preetz-

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821indy1979webkapsuecSejal_Desairishisnehabhanot_nishaagniinehalpoonampragyakumarAMSTjerksbeej81pappy123anna_88kie91pavneetluvlyscorpiogondipearldesaigiguseraasaxena3fatsomiss_patel5asiaheartMefromNJMamtaBShalinsushavvinikkigreenahutasinipillaiameetasingh4tasha80abc113Tejy_Kumarivik rocksscinerdGauri22bholabearcoolkitty_23paljayAutumn.-BolNaHalke-bsingapurycuttiee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS WU 12.1.12 - chedi fixed on his decision" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

applenpeaches

IF-Dazzler

applenpeaches

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
nice update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preetz-

tasha80

tasha80

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
thanks

-Preetz-

abc113

abc113

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was so disheartening. Nitika's parents are insulted again as if their role in this show is just to get humiliated. You are right Preetha, person playing Nitika's father has changed. Nitika's father was so right when he told Ved that he is a spineless man and doesn't deserve their daughter. I am so glad Tej spoke the way he spoke to his dad today. About Kia, less said, better it is...such a wicked little girl!!!

Well, one day when truth comes out Chedi will be apologising to Nitika's parents and as usual they will agree to marrying their daughter to Ved. They have had the worst luck in this show. My  heartfelt sympathies for them :(

I also wondered about the wine glass. She must have bought along with wine. I too hated it when Chedi compared her with Toasty and Malti. Chedi is so wrong!!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkigreen-Preetz-lifeztufGauri22vik rocksleo4everbsingapury

-Preetz-

Coolbie

-Preetz-

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abc113

Today's episode was so disheartening. Nitika's parents are insulted again as if their role in this show is just to get humiliated. You are right Preetha, person playing Nitika's father has changed. Nitika's father was so right when he told Ved that he is a spineless man and doesn't deserve their daughter. I am so glad Tej spoke the way he spoke to his dad today. About Kia, less said, better it is...such a wicked little girl!!!

Well, one day when truth comes out Chedi will be apologising to Nitika's parents and as usual they will agree to marrying their daughter to Ved. They have had the worst luck in this show. My  heartfelt sympathies for them :(

I also wondered about the wine glass. She must have bought along with wine. I too hated it when Chedi compared her with Toasty and Malti. Chedi is so wrong!!!!!

i agree. nitika's parents are in the show to get insulted time and again..considering this, i like sudha..atleast she gives chedi a piece of her mind..nitika's parents never speak

vik rocks

Gauri22

Goldie

Gauri22

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks a bunch Preetha :)

Feel so bad for Nitika's parents...2nd guy's family (read father) insults them..and Ved will never speak up...this is such a bad track! When will Kia's true plans unfold??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abc113-Preetz-vik rocks

Tejy_Kumari

Goldie

Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update, Preetha Di!!

I feel terrible for Nitika's parents :/

Vaise, you made me laugh a lot with your death threats to Chedi because it's exactly what was going through my head as he kept saying "Main tera baap hoon..."  I was ROFL at the shooting emoticon...it's just what we need to get rid of Sri Chedilal Chaturvedi!!

Aur yeh Pashu >.<...Tej was saying exactly what was needed to be said and by speaking in that manner to Pitaji, he was in a way trying to make a point of the example Pitaji is setting for his sons in his manner of talking with others...Pashu should have supported Tej...vaise bhi, Pashu always used to talk to Pitaji in that manner so when Tej was actually saying the right things, why did he need to step in now? >.<

abc113-Preetz-vik rocks

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Thanks loads Preetha for the fabulous update. Am just hating Ved and Chedi right now. Why on earth can't Ved stand up for his love? And poor Nitika's parents. How much of humiliation will they have to go through before they finally get together?

Can't wait for this track to end.

abc113-Preetz-vik rocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top