Fan Fictions

"Its all about lOvE"-AR OS and SS bY :aNk* os comp. pg1# 22/

HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone,

welcome to "Its all about LoVe" os gallary and hi This is AnkItA. I am starting my os and short stories. I hope you would like it. Do read and feel free to to give your opinion even if you find it crap tell me. Its a big thing for me... 8-) :-)

Ps-all stories are written by me so plz do not copy or post somewhere without my permission. Its a humble request plz co-operate.
thank you.

link to the my AR FF-

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2661448&PID=51697760&#51697760

INDEX

1."My sweet love story" -pg 1
Edited by funnyanki - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HydroxyGroup thumbnail
'My sweet love story'

"Hello sir hello mam,by the way you both are looking awesome today. Well today the new item is came in our store. See this is new all in one item.well it can make juice,it makes easy of chopping the vegetables and grinding. For instant salad or for juice u can use this product the price of it in ur budget. From now onwords mam u don't have to take much tension about children's tiffine and u can give more time for yourself...well the cash u can pay by the credit card... " from the last 20 min 45 sec she was continousaly talking to some random couple and trying to convince them to buy her so called new product...well Ridhima she is Ridhima Gupta working as selswoman in well known famous mall in mumbai from last 5 months And me ohh hi I am Armaan malik a well known businessman and if your asking me, what i am doing here,so well mmm i am in love with that lady...wich is standing there having high pony tail,wearing formal but simple cloths n with minimal make up yet looking beautiful. I am fully madly in love with her from the bottom of legs to every inch of hair wich is on my head...lol and the beautiful fact is that my lady love don't know that I love her...

I know u may find my lovestory complicated but I know somewhere she also feels the same for the me. When I always talk to her, that chirpy Ridhima who can talk confindently and boldly with others become numb in front of me and I can see that shy and blushing Ridhima. After all no one can escape from Armaan Malik's charm ;-). In my past life every woman tried to hit on me but my heart never reciproced to them might be my heart knows from where my heart beats are belong And now I found that. I smiled at myself."Armaan" Muskan Ridhima's friend called me. She show thumb up to me and I blinked at her. Wait wait don't be confused before start your super imagination, let me tell you my nave readers the thing is Muskan knows that I love her friend and she is going to help me in my so called lovestory. Ridhima didn't confirme her feeling about me to Muskan but she can surely tell that her best friend is become day dreamer and searching for her heart which is lost somewhere since I've met her. She don't want to see her friend like that, so she wants to play pivtole role in my story.

Today is valentine day and I wanna confess my love. I was thinking about us how we met here, and how I became friend with her. Our first coffee at CCD. Everything is so good. But yeah I wanna make it perfect by asking her to be my life partner. I almost started my imagination about "our" life.

"Armaan, idiot what are you doing here damn it, Ridzi ne tuze yaha dekha to sara plan choupat ho jayega" Muskan hit at my back and said. "Ouch,girl easy yaar,don't worry Armaan Malik ka plan kabhi flop nahi hota samji...but I guess I am nervous, I hope after confession your friend won't hit me by her six inch hill sandle or by her hand,oh God how scary it is" I tried to joke.
"haha so funny Mr.MALIK,ab tumne kuch kiya nahi aur agar meri sari mehnat bekar gai to I don't know about Ridhima but I'll surely sue you" Muskan threaten me. "Accha meri maa, but sab kuch thik hai na?" I question her. "everythin is perfect man,now we have to take next step of our plan". She assured me

Its 8. Why she is taking so time. I hope everything will be ok.so my readers actually I've already told Ridhima that i've held a party today and Muskan and she both must come to my party.Its not necessary to have your valentine with you. Muskan help me alot in this. She told me that Ridhima love beaches and sea. So to impress my lady love, I booked a restaurant which is near the beach. Its great view. I arranged red roses everywhere to creat a perfect ambiance but I am too nervouse now. I've byheart all those lines which I am going to say to her. For that from last 15 days I was watching the romantic bollywood movies. Which was a kind of torture to me. Of course it was not my idea. It was Muskan who gave this idea. Suddenly my chain of thought got broken when I saw Ridhima in red dress coming towards me. She was wearing a red dress which was end upto her knees, minimal make up, she was looking beautiful and sexy I can't stop my self to utter that word. My intance gaze fell on her. I was unable to look away from her. I saw that colour change of her face. "Hey Armaan" she called me. "umm hey hi" I didn't realise that when she came near to me. "Muskan will be late for half an hour, she caughat up with some work suddenly, so I came alone" she told me. "oh its ok, party is not going to over early" I tried to joke but I couldn't even do that. "I guess I am first here koi ab tak kyun nahi aaya?" she asked me while looking around. "come on Ridhima I know I've given party time 8pm but you know its India, people are used to nw to come late on any occassion,so don't worry they will arive soon" I lied to her coz she don't know that I didn't invite any one except her Edited by funnyanki - 12 years ago
HydroxyGroup thumbnail

"Umm Ridhima can you dance with me" I extend my hand towards her. She stared for sometime and said "oh sure"
Bubbles were starting blowing in my stomuch. I took her hand in my hand and one hand put on her waist ,while she put her hand my shoulder. We started to swing on soft romantic tune. I pulled her closer. Till now she lost in my blue ocean eyes and trying to find out her image. We lost in each other. The cool wind and waves of sea were nly there to make our moment more precious.I inhaled her scent. Our close proximity was making my heart beat more fast. I really didn't want to stop this moment. It was blissful for me,for us.In all this half an hour passed. She back in her senses and quickly diverted her gaze,kept some distance between us and said "Armaan, no one has came yet, i shuld call muski now". She started to diling Muskan's number but Muskan wasn't receiving it. She became panic. Then I realised that its time to spill the true beans.
"Ridhima Muskan nahi aa rahi hai" finally I opened my mouth. "Tumhe kaise pata ki she is not coming, she already have told me that she will come here" she said slighltly irrited "wo actually... muskan...I mean not only Muskan but also no one is going to come here." I really didn't understand what I spoked as she started narrowing her eyes.

"what?? Armaan please can you tell me whats going on, now really don't understand what are you speaking" she exclaimed.

"wo actually Ridhima, wo kya hai ki...ye party...is party main...wo muskan.."I was stammering like I've seen a ghost. when she really had enough for self, she bursted out "I really don't understand what happening Armaan I am damn sure Muskan and you have lost it.Udhar wo subah se ajeeb behave kar rahi and now you. Ohh God mujhe hi aise hi log kyun milte hai. Aaj ka mera din hi kharab hai.Why I said yes to come this party. Now seriously I am going from here and please you both consult to any doc. When she turn back to go.
Somewhere my heart started paining and finally I can't stop my feelings to let them come out

"I love you Ridhima" she frozed at her place. Turned around to me and looking at me with so many Questions.
" I love you. Actually this all arrangement I did only for you and Muski help me in that. I know you are angry with me right now and after came to know that I lied to you, then am sure you will become more angry. Just for second plz listen to me"

"I have some feelings for you Ridhima. When I saw you first at that mall. I thought the missing part of my heart I got it now. Everything about you always makes me feel good. Your smile, tumhari chapad chapad, your caring attitude, your simplicity, tumhari har kahi baat, wo sab kuch Ridhima, mujhe tumhari aur khichta hai. Somewhere you have changed me completely. When I realised that its something special for what I craved. Its... its more than attraction...its love Ridhima. I can't express my feelings for you. How I feel jab tum mere pas hoti ho,main sab kuch bhul jata hun aur jab tum mujhse dur jati ho to its always makes me sad. I really want to be with you forever and ever. Main tumhe hamesha khush rkhunga. I want to cherish all that moments of my life only with you. Kya tum mera sath dogi. Will you marry me Ridhima"I forget all that lines which i've byhearted n spoke looking at her eyes, what my heart said that time.

She was staring at me with thin layer of water in her eyes. I felt that i lost her n also lost a good friend in her. Finally she spoke

"look Armaan, I am just a small saleswoman and u are a business man. We are poles apart. I am no one in camparing to you. I am just a ordinary girl n I think we can't be together.

Her words made an impact on me but I know why she was saying that. I moved ahead n cubbed her face in my palms.

" Ridhima I really don't care what your talking about. I only know one thing that I love you and I know u also feels same for me. I damn care about my reputation. I love you Ridhima the way u are" I caressed her chick with my nucles. "Our" love for each other is more than all this things and if u are still on that thing that I am a businessman n u are a selseman, then thik hai I'll leave my businessness and will work with you. Then u don't have problem na ,plz will u find a vacancy for me in your shop" She chuckled at my stupid thought. I felt lighten.
"I love you n I want to exchange my love with yours. Will u do that for me miss Gupta."

she looked in my eyes which were full with love. She came closer to me. Her soft breath I could feel on my lips n within fraction of second I felt her lips on mine. It was sweet, simple kiss but full of all words which she wanted to say me. "I love you too Mr. Mallik." I heard her whispering against my lips.I pulled her close claming at her lips And we both entered in another world.

finally Os completed. Its my 1st try.Hope u all enjyd.Feel free to share ur thougtEdited by funnyanki - 12 years ago
Bhavya8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm so intrigued!!!!! Please add me to pm list and update soon!
mohit_aggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hy
Awsm concept.
plz add me to ur pm list
Cnt asap.

Bhavya8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The updated part explaing Ridz reactions to him was great! And love muski! Update soon!!!
.Ohana. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
lovely concept
awee armaan is so cute..
lolzz ridzy is a salesmen dats kwel
lolzz muski is soo funny..
do continue...nd thx 4 d PM😊

AR_LOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
awesome os
cont soon
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
comment whenn OS iss completedd ;) x

aawesomme; ii lovveed thiss OS <3 AR aree differennt; buhh their lovveee will fight anythinng ;) arwwwhh armaan iss suchha shweetheart ii lovve himm shoo muccchh. whichh guy wouldd give up anything for their love. ONLY ARMAAN MALLIK! haayyyeee. bueatifully witten <3
Edited by -RabiaKSGKaJen- - 12 years ago
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congratulations for  OS and SS gallery!!!!!
great start!!!!!!!
looking forward to read next part.
please continue soon.
thanks for the pm.