Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Punar Vivah Feb 6th and BBAT Ending (All Discussions) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 25

Wafah

Viewbie

Wafah

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvsagar

If it has to end then yes, I too want an ending to remember but I feel that the last two and half months have been unfortunate due to Niv's long absence resulting in the overdrawn separation track and then Himmanshoo's illness. 

BBAT has so much story left to tell and with Khalidji's post was optimistic that we were entering a new exciting phase of the show so I will support it staying on air and hope for an extension. 

In all honesty the whole Neelu introduction track has been unfortunate...whether or not Nivedita was absent or not...which was long before Nivedita's leave I believe...I have long said when everyone wanted to see Neelu that I think it is better if Neelu never gets introduced. The separation track however overdrawn is no excuse for letting the story slip through the cracks, and even with Himmanshoo's illness he didn't seem to be gone for long and in my opinion it was better than seeing his character being mercilessly assassinated at the hands of Neelu.

Also it seems that they've already shot the scene with Runjhun running up to the temple as it was part of last weeks precap so what was the point in needlessly dragging this week...can we blame that on the actor's absence?

There were multiple ways the story could have been spun even with the introduction of Neelu and the lack of Runjhun that would have maintained the story's integrity. It's not fair to blame an actor's absence for poor story and bad judgement...What I've seen in the past week in itself (with Himmanshoo and Nivedita back to work) is even more sordid then what I've seen in the past two months...its poor planning and poor handling of a story...and not only Guddu and Runjhun have been compromised in the process but so have Mahadevi, Kukkan, The Mamas and Mamis and even Amma been made scapegoats...this isn't even one fourth of the standard of writing that was prominent during the initial days...and Guddu had been missing earlier as well when there was a whole two or so weeks when Guddu's character was barely in the frame. Even then the story was a little torturous but not as degrading as what has been shown in just the past week.

Even with a new avatar of Runjhun, I prefer that Bhagonwali has a nice neat ending rather than being rushed to an end...it is more rewarding to the loyal viewers then to sit through everything and only be rushed into nothingness...

Edited by Wafah - 13 January 2012 at 2:36pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

didiskamanivedi821Etna_Diagodblessallvanfanrijuridhi00093jps01tanutesCleosnishersalrani2007ampliphybhavni88indiOmaRamdassLeesanSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Punar Vivah Feb 6th and BBAT Ending (All Discussions) (Page 7)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClap Wafah Di!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vanfan00093tanutesrani2007LeesanSurish

ReiaLovesGurmee

ReiaLovesGurmee

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

cv's and zee tv ppl don't be a fool and  bhagonwali cuz

dat bbat mit finish no i liein adding a new show cv' ppl cause no other show can replace that of bhagonwali ! 

rember that everyone and i beg of you to please don't leave me alone to fight this battle we still have time to let them change their mind plzzz help bhagonwali for handsome himmanshoo's sake and beautiful nevidita's sake!!! please they can change their mind show some spirit! don't let H.A.M (himmanshoo a malhotra's career ruin and nevi's plzzzBig smile like this moving water bhagonwali to can move ahead and become a hit so plz help me savatri plzz..have a glass of sumting nice to drink and cool ure head and think abt bbat's future>>>>>>>>> <3 
 to allmy if frens thank you and i hope u all cont to support bbat and save it :)

Edited by savatri - 13 January 2012 at 4:46pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

00093jps01orianthiCleosOmaRamdassSurish

rashaa

rashaa

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

Don't forget to sign the petition (if you want to) - the link is on the first page of this topic (thanks Wafah!)!

------------------------------

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rijuridhijps01CleosLeesanOmaRamdass

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
@ rashaa...thanks!! Have signed the petition a few times and written Zee twice!! Will continue to do the same tomorrow and hope and pray for a miracle!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rijuridhirashaaCleos

amritak

amritak

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Hope this a hoax. Dont' wish for Bhagonwali to be removed completly of the air. Common CV'S do the needful and eliminate Neelu's character from the show.It's far too intolerant now!Will converge by waging a war of conquest to rescue Bhagonwali from the clutches of Zeetv promoters!

Edited by amritak - 14 January 2012 at 2:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01CleosLeesan

rijuridhi

rijuridhi

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
i have talked with one of cvs and come to know that only we can save this show by pressurizing zee ..if not at 10.30pm the show should  get its earlier time slot 6.30pm...cvs are ready with all gunjhun track but only if the show gets extesion...moreover zee has given ultimate 2 weeks time to raise TRP upto 1.5...so guys lets flood with mail on zee

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ReiaLovesGurmeejps01pressunikki.171--BimBim--LeesanOmaRamdass

Keshawn

Keshawn

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Why rescue a show that is defeating its purpose? Guddu and Runjhun will no longer be an item since he will eventually be married to Neelu!Forgive me for saying this but I can't stand having to see Neelu's face for the entire season. This show is definitely a tragedy!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top