Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Punar Vivah Feb 6th and BBAT Ending (All Discussions) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 25

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanfan

Very sad to hear this. Even if we do what we can, I am suspecting this time to be real though as there is not much that can save the show. Maybe we should request to give us back our dignity and the dignity of the characters we loved before they end this.

Just saw the segment on haldi too. It is not only mockery of Guddu'd character, it is also mockery of all the customs and ritual of an Indian wedding. God knows what they are thinking. While Guudu sounded apologetic for the way the show was treating the fans, Neelu was defending her role saying it is all for entertainment. If anyone thinks disgusting audiences is entertainment, all I can say is good luck with the role choices in the future! I can just imagine how good or likable they are going to be.

As my last request all I can ask the CVs is please give us the ending that at we are left with fond memories of the show and not bitter after taste.

@vanfan...thank you!! Can always depend on you for a very lucid and dignified response to any situation re BBAT. And you have not failed me yet!! As I write this, my eyes are filled with tears. Mostly because you are right, our beloved show will very likely end once and for all, and I will miss it immensely. But also because of the way the CVs saw fit to destroy and degrade the essence of this show and its beloved characters. In my view, that was completely uncalled for and almost bordered on sadism!!!!

I know I kept harping on this, from the inception of this track, along with many others to be fair...but amazingly it just seemed to get worse day by day!!!  We kept asking WHY??? Now we know,  it was just their way of bringing the show to an end. I will do my best to extend the life span of BBAT. Though, I will not hold my breath. I just hope that after all the irreparable damage the CVs have done, that they will have a conscience after all, and give BBAT and its ever faithful fans the happy and dignified ending it deserves!!!  After all...that is the least they can do!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallvanfanDia_Fjps01pensink91rani2007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Punar Vivah Feb 6th and BBAT Ending (All Discussions) (Page 6)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvsagar

Goldie

luvsagar

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
The sad part is with the leads finally being able to shoot together the track is nearing an end and this is the surprise Zee gives us loyal viewers!  I think we fans made a difference before and we can do it again but we must remain positive and make the attempt instead of being dejected!

Rasha you know you have my full support!  have already emailed Zee and signed the petition and will continue to do so!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indiLeesan

rashaa

rashaa

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!

Also, I'm just copying and pasting Wafah's post from last year (*giant sigh*) when we were in a similar position:

For those wanting to contact ZEE, here are the few choice methods:

Sigrid has posted Contact Info 
You guys can look into mailing those people.

1. You can fill out their feedback form on the website. Remember to tell them why you like Bhagonwali and why you'd prefer to keep it running. Use proper choice words rather than just bashing them. You can use any means to convey your point but foremost be preofessional.

2. You can also send them e-mails @ response@zeenetwork.com. Again you can fill their email boxes with love for Bhagonwali and what Bhagonwali means to you. Remember, again to be professional and not to just spam their email but to send substantial mails to them

3. Contact the RESPONSE TEAM on 022-24955555 / 24943416 and let us know your feedback /views /comments on SHOWS. People living in India can do this.

4. There is an SMS option as well that I think Indian Viewers can use. SMS your COMMENTS by typing RESP < your comments > and send it to 57575.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ReiaLovesGurmee00093indinishersaljps01pressuLeesan

rani2007

Goldie

rani2007

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanfan

Very sad to hear this. Even if we do what we can, I am suspecting this time to be real though as there is not much that can save the show. Maybe we should request to give us back our dignity and the dignity of the characters we loved before they end this.

Just saw the segment on haldi too. It is not only mockery of Guddu'd character, it is also mockery of all the customs and ritual of an Indian wedding. God knows what they are thinking. While Guudu sounded apologetic for the way the show was treating the fans, Neelu was defending her role saying it is all for entertainment. If anyone thinks disgusting audiences is entertainment, all I can say is good luck with the role choices in the future! I can just imagine how good or likable they are going to be.

As my last request all I can ask the CVs is please give us the ending that at we are left with fond memories of the show and not bitter after taste.

Very well said Vanfan.  I agree... I hope the CVs give us the ending we deserve.  I am sorry to offend anyone but I am going to spend my time asking for a nice ending.  My worst nightmare would be if they wrapped Bhagonwali in a rushed manner in 2 episodes.  I rather they take the three weeks to give us closure...and if the show manages to stay on they can always add conflict again.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dia_F00093godblessallvanfanjps01pensink91Leesan

luvsagar

Goldie

luvsagar

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Varfan, Rani, understand your POVs. 

If it has to end then yes, I too want an ending to remember but I feel that the last two and half months have been unfortunate due to Niv's long absence resulting in the overdrawn separation track and then Himmanshoo's illness. 

BBAT has so much story left to tell and with Khalidji's post was optimistic that we were entering a new exciting phase of the show so I will support it staying on air and hope for an extension. 

The decision which seems based on TRPs alone seems biased in my opinion since the TRPs are biased. 

Am really hoping we will have an impact / say in this matter just like last time!!!

Edited by luvsagar - 13 January 2012 at 12:33pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vanfan00093ampliphyjps01pensink91Leesan

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvsagar

The sad part is with the leads finally being able to shoot together the track is nearing an end and this is the surprise Zee gives us loyal viewers!  I think we fans made a difference before and we can do it again but we must remain positive and make the attempt instead of being dejected!

Rasha you know you have my full support!  have already emailed Zee and signed the petition and will continue to do so!!!!

@luvsagar,@Rasha...thanks for all you efforts on behalf of BBAT fans...
Have emailed Zee  both yesterday and today... and will continue to do so...every day!!! How do I sign the petition, I am not on FB?? What else can I do, please help??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ReiaLovesGurmee00093jps01pensink91

ReiaLovesGurmee

ReiaLovesGurmee

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
bbat cannot finish plzz nopooo i will die plzzz nooo 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

00093jps01

tanutes

Goldie

tanutes

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
We'll wage a vicious battle by supporting Bhagonwali immensely and rise above them all!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

00093indijps01

Post Reply New Post

Go to top