Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Punar Vivah Feb 6th and BBAT Ending (All Discussions) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 25

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
@ Surish, very optimistic - hope it rubs off on me as well!!

Its scary because of the current track, low TRPs and then the new show airing in BBAT's time slot, I think that is why so many of us are suspicious! Deep down in my heart I want to say NO, but as you suggested it may just be a new timeslot - let's hope for this only!!

Once we get some kind of clarification from the BBAT team, we will all be in a better frame of mind. I am already having panic attacks!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

00093godblessalltanutesLeesan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Punar Vivah Feb 6th and BBAT Ending (All Discussions) (Page 4)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanutes

Goldie

tanutes

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
@Surish
Surish hope you are right this time!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesan

kavs01

kavs01

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Sorry i have post a wrong post,what i want say is i love this bbat serial so much,and i hope zee wil give the new time slot.i wil pray to god not to end this bbat serial.love guddu and runjhun so...much

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91tanutesLeesan

rani2007

Goldie

rani2007

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Found the promo for Punar Vivah guys:

From Feb 6th at 10:30pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBc6OQpCxVQ

Edited by Wafah - 13 January 2012 at 12:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01--BimBim--

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2007

Found the promo for Punar Vivah guys:

From Feb 6th at 10:30pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBc6OQpCxVQ

Thanks Rani, not too encouraging to say the least!!!  Feeling very uneasy about the future of BBAT.
Oh well, we will just have to wait and see, still hoping for the best!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007jps01

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
 @ rani 2007 et al,... by the way has anyone received any response from the BBAT team on FB re future of show?  I am not on FB, but did write Zee (India) directly via email yesterday. Guess it's too early to expect a response from Zee, if any.Would be great if we can get some reassurance soon, the longer it takes the worse it looks!!! Hope I'm just overreacting,but  please if anyone hears anything, please inform us ASAP, don't hesitate...my stomach feels queasy just thinking about it!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007jps01pensink91indi

nishersal

Goldie

nishersal

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Probably Zeetv India are including two additional soaps on their channel and altering the time schedules in an effort  to promote them by reaching beyond the TV box.Haven't received any update in India whether any shows will be completely taken off the air or ending thus far. Bhagonwali is televised three times per day in India, therefore there is sufficient space to include more shows.Since Bhagonwali has failed to meet the criterion of obtaining  high TRPS it may be televised twice instead of trice.I doub't Bhagonwali is under threat.Never heard of it.

I hope that you're right on this one. Zee Tv has so far aired both of its new serial - Afsar Bitiya and Hitler Didi in the US/Caribbean and for both shows BBAT was shifted. WE currently get 2 airtime - both of which are pretty darned inconvenient if you ask me (except of course for where it is aired at PT).

They have a few serials right now which are being given high priority such as Jhansi, Shobha, MKKPB, RMJ, YMGGK, CB2, GD/HD, PR, AB and all (except for Shobha) are shown from 7:30 to 11:00pm. When Zee adds this to its line up - which I'm sure i'll do - it's very unsettling what will happen to BBAT.

I mean we have all seen postings of other shows ending to accommodate the new lineup but from what I'm hearing all of these shows have all introduced new tracks which are far from being completed...so we can't help but wonder what will the consequences of the new line up.

I have been writing/emailing Zee since this promo yesterday and no response as yet. The last couple conversation I had with a Zee representative, both telephone and on FB,  I suggested an omnibus for viewers in the Caribbean on Saturday which should also air in the US to accommodate those affected by the 11:00pm slot and they've indicated that it was seriously being considered.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007luvsagarjps01pensink91Leesan

rashaa

rashaa

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged

I have it from sources in the show itself that BBAT is slated to end quietly on the 3rd. We have 20 days. Time to go to war. Again.

TWENTY days everyone. Time to start off. I'm re-making a petition... at least to start off. Y'all need to email and do some DAMAGE. And I suggest we tell Zee to give BBAT a daytime slot rather than take it off the air completely. AND TO FREAKING GIVE US THE REINS OF THEIR MARKETING STRATEGY FOR THIS SHOW (that was me venting, sorry)...

And sorry, that would be 19 days - let's make that a goal of 2 weeks to get signatures and fight our way through with Zee.

** I have now re-made a petition - please read and sign. And SHARE SHARE SHARE! AND SIGN AGAIN AND AGAIN.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/savebhagonwali2/

Thank you, and lots of love.

----------------------------

Bhagonwali Bol by Rasha

Edited by Wafah - 13 January 2012 at 11:59am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

jerzgirlvanfanReiaLovesGurmee00093ljcruzjps01pensink91luvsagartanutespressusoapwatcher1indiLeesan-Shankar-Surish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top