Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CVs are you confused ?

chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I honestly don't know where this show is heading - There are several things going on at once. NK track supposedly to make ASR jealous. ðŸ˜• Dunno where that is going coz ASR is not really doing anything other than making faces. Snake on the other hand - trying to win over Khushi. Dunno what the hell is up his sleeve. And then its the PaYash Sangeet drama. 

My bottom line is - what the hell are these CVs up to ? Where is the real magic between Arhi gone ? You guys have seriously turned Khushi into an immature 5 yr old kid who is totally gone beyond bonkers. I don't know if there is an Arhi love story anymore😕 This whole story is going down the drain. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Is Shyam a psychopath or what? If yes, someone please get him treated and soon. CVs should work that angle.
MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: chammak_challo

I honestly don't know where this show is heading - There are several things going on at once. NK track supposedly to make ASR jealous. ðŸ˜• Dunno where that is going coz ASR is not really doing anything other than making faces. Snake on the other hand - trying to win over Khushi. Dunno what the hell is up his sleeve. And then its the PaYash Sangeet drama. 

My bottom line is - what the hell are these CVs up to ? Where is the real magic between Arhi gone ? You guys have seriously turned Khushi into an immature 5 yr old kid who is totally gone beyond bonkers. I don't know if there is an Arhi love story anymore😕 This whole story is going down the drain. 

Yeah but it's sort of working, cos he is making faces, he is getting jealous, but it takes time to figure out your feelings, right? I think the CV's are taking it slow, which I agree with, because if they rush into things like their confession - then I'm sure we would all think it's being rushed, and most of us will probaly stop watching, it's better to take things slow. Shyam is a prick, I totally agree! But I don't think the whole 'ASR marries Khushi for his sister thing' is going to happen, I think ASR will actually fall for Khushi, then marry her. PayalAkash Sangeet - that was going to happen some day or another right? I can't wait till the sangeet, I'm sure ASR will dance aswell! :) and more ArHi scenes! :)

BTW I think ArHi's lovestory IS going somewhere, Sure Khushi is extremely childish, but some of us here, love her for that! :)
Then again, it's your opinion :) and this is mine :)

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I really don't know what to say anymore. Some here ( like me ) will agree with you because we shared similar ideas of the show from the beginning and some will completely disagree with you because they had other ideas from the beginning.

I can tell you one thing, to me nafrat pass aane de...mohbbat door jaane na de  meant an intense love story. Not a family drama with slapstick comedy and zero logic where leads take part in silly competitions. 

chammak_challo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: incandescent

I really don't know what to say anymore. Some here ( like me ) will agree with you because we shared similar ideas of the show from the beginning and some will completely disagree with you because they had other ideas from the beginning.

I can tell you one thing, to me nafrat pass aane de...mohbbat door jaane na de  meant an intense love story. Not a family drama with slapstick comedy and zero logic where leads take part in silly competitions. 

Yes...thank you Fari...!! This is totally missing now. 
Sha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah but it's sort of working, cos he is making faces, he is getting jealous, but it takes time to figure out your feelings, right? I think the CV's are taking it slow, which I agree with, because if they rush into things like their confession - then I'm sure we would all think it's being rushed, and most of us will probaly stop watching, it's better to take things slow. Shyam is a prick, I totally agree! But I don't think the whole 'ASR marries Khushi for his sister thing' is going to happen, I think ASR will actually fall for Khushi, then marry her. PayalAkash Sangeet - that was going to happen some day or another right? I can't wait till the sangeet, I'm sure ASR will dance aswell! :) and more ArHi scenes! :)

BTW I think ArHi's lovestory IS going somewhere, Sure Khushi is extremely childish, but some of us here, love her for that! :)
Then again, it's your opinion :) and this is mine :)

[/QUOTE]

I like ur opinion Shan... N i totally agree wiv u...
Sha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chammak_challo

Xcuz me but i dnt really understand wat u ppl want... Wen CVs was showing intensity in ArHi, though ASR was very rude wiv KKg, but we cud at dat time feel the luv between dem, especially wen ASR grab KKg shoulders or hands, or wen they collide together, sum ppl said " Ah its a family show.. Ders so many physical touch, or ASR is 2 rude wiv KKG, evrytime a complain.. N now CVs is giving u wat u ppl asked, like no more physical touch, no collision, not even dat much eyelocks, no more breeze wen they c each other.. Even now u ve problem..

So again i'll say u guys ve to decide wat u want the CVs to do..Either let him give us a full romantic show wiv limited romantic scenes or a family show where nobody will feel shy or hesitate to watch it...

Sorry if i said to much.. but dats my opinion...

chammak_challo thumbnail
^^ Calm down there...! No need to get all upset at someone who is voicing their POV...! I am respecting people's POVs here as I know not everyone on this forum agrees with everyone else. So chill out...!