Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBTNMKK WU 12th Jan-Mohan's first strike, 2 to go (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NBTNMKK WU 12th Jan-Mohan's first strike, 2 to go (Page 2)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-k2navi-

Goldie

-k2navi-

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update.A rocking episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-

Nanhi_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Thanks a lot Pooja for such a fast WU..Hug
Mohan jst stole the show 2dy..Day Dreaming

here is the ad pic taken from 2dy's epi... that Nanhi wanted to publish...

Addu 's full name - aditya 6 yrs old
nanhi's full name - navika 8 yrs old
megha is jst 28 yrs old nwShocked she got married so youngShockedConfused????
Credit to the WU of the New Promo.. :- subhas123Embarrassed

Matrimonial Ad is published and everyone is talking about it. Renu too reads the Ad. Megha comes out with confused look about what everyone is gossiping about

thanks for information abt new promo... Now maaji is going to tell something bad abt Megha.. Buaji and papaji comes for Megha's support.. and ofcourse Nanhi is going to get scolding when truth comes tht she get printed the ad ..   Mohan needs to find out some safe place to hideBig smile as Megha (his Mirchi madam ) will come to his home when she will know tht Mohan helped Nanhi in tht..LOL

Edited by laadoo - 12 January 2012 at 11:23pm

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laadoo

LOL

thanks for information abt new promo... Now maaji is going to tell something bad abt Megha.. Buaji and papaji comes for Megha's support.. and ofcourse Nanhi is going to get scolding when truth comes tht she get printed the ad ..   Mohan needs to find out some safe place to hideBig smile as Megha (his Mirchi madam ) will come to his home when she will know tht Mohan helped Nanhi in tht..LOL

I think Mohan will get more scoldings that too i guess in his office. Megha may go the Newspaper office to enquire about this Ad fiasco. 

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

Originally posted by laadoo

LOL

I think Mohan will get more scoldings that too i guess in his office. Megha may go the Newspaper office to enquire about this Ad fiasco. 

I think Mohan will also give Mirchi Madam a piece of his mind ...and will cum to nanhi's defence ...i am looking forward to this

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.