Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

PavaniShiny

Coolbie

PavaniShiny

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
 Renu comes to meet mohan n asks about her wife.Mohan says wife "bhagh gayi".He says Yesterday during the time of shifting,Tempo person asked money n wen he said not there then he took away his wifeLOLRenu asks wat will u do now,He says he is thinking to get each girl daily as he won't get sleep alone.He asks her if she knows anyone.ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikibandisdeviKHUSHIASRYaminibandi-Swetha--RD-monamie111-shalz-CandYlicious_S.Nabi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohan-Renu Convo." in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nabi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Nabi.

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Omg..LOL
Cant wait to watch the epi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Today was largely comedy episode. Mohan-Renu convo and scenes between Mohan-Nanhi at the newspaper office. Nanhi adapting the serial widow's dialogue for her mom and telling it to mohan and he imagining Nanhi's Mom (Megha) as some dhukyaari widow of yesteryear's movie (Maybe 70's). I had tears laughing like anything. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchiki-Swetha-

.dream-catcher.

IF-Stunnerz

.dream-catcher.

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Hahhaha that was the most funny part i was ye kya ho raha hai!!!! LOL and the way Renu was acting even i love Mohan running behing Nanhi for sandwich

kuchiki-Swetha-

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Mohan-renu convo was totally unexpected. Infact the scene happened so fast before i could even form my imagination of how Mohan will handle Renu's instrusion. I vaguely thought he will be irritated or shout at her. It turned out to be completely something else. 

kuchiki-Swetha-

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
OMGLOL.. i skipped part3 scenes..D'oh
ok.. will go n nw watch it..Wink

looks like 2dy's epi was more of a comedy type... all thanks to nanhi n mohanEmbarrassed

.dream-catcher.

IF-Stunnerz

.dream-catcher.

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Yea Shweta watch that a most watch scene BTW anyone uploading all the MegHan scene in YT??

.Nabi.

.Nabi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Nabi.

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Finally watched the episode..
Mohan and renu's scenes were hilarious..ROFL ROFL
Firstly renu wearing sun glasses along with her ladoos to impress
new neighbour..LOL
Wife bhaag gayee..Shocked ROFL that was so unexpected..LOL

Mohan asking renu to arrange 'items' for him every nite.. Poor lady was so shocked..LOL

Bt Nanhi and Mohan stole the show today.. Their scenes were too cute..
Loving their chemistry..

kuchiki

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.