Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

webkaprachirastogishaila_pbhanot_nishaahcirmrvlsmedhsKushi27Sony_CreativeagniigujaratigirlharvysarahjcAMSTbond009jerkslays123beej81sexyindiandivyachocypappy123tau123maaneetfansmile365daysMenonshubeshadipsy00rajpalkashishria0123twinkle662gondikhus1973asiaheartfatsoA HUGE FANameetasingh4nithi07Westwickblrgalcherry_ik-sourire-saavan_lovercherieLoverrose-girllil_tweetnaj7-Ramya-hamzanuhariniiiizara990uknaik99serialwatcher16jyoti06swethasyam08romiosugar1pallavi25bsingapury*Dakoo_Minzy*Pentaminous.Shwets1502Samraat_92Zari_Khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*WU 12.1.12 :: Ginny not to be found*" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetscented

Goldie

sweetscented

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Can't wait to watch the epi!!!
Thanks for the update!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
This particular track,though tells what actually happens in Delhi( and how the teenagers think they all are grown upSleepy),I must say the track has a LOT of loop holes.They could have presented it in a more realistic way than a dramatized way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR

Pooja05

IF-Sizzlerz

Pooja05

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
what an episode...so scared for ginny...as a parent it is so difficult to control emotions...i can't even imagine what must be gonig thru ginny's head...i hope once ginny is found then there should be a lesson learn for her and she should not do something like this...Rocky should also learn that sometimes he needs to act as a responsible brother...parenting is not easy and kids are always ghoing to act kids...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlBubblyRhamzanuhabsingapurySamraat_92

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Lovely Update Rizzdi..Thumbs Up Yes today epi too was damn interesting nd everybody gave brilliant performances specially my Sweetie pie..ClapTongue 

Da show is really getting interesting day by day nd i'm sure its TRP's will boost up next week in da TRP ratings..!!!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyRhamzanuharomiosugar1

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Thank you Ridzzi for a wonderful update :-)
OMG...today's episode made me cry again though there were some over dramatic act/scene ROFL

I can;t believe that Lucky jee cried and I also gave him company ROFL

I actually want this track to end quickly as it's so heartbreaking to see them in such condition. I hope, they locate Ginny tomorrow. Can;t see Sweety and Lucky in such situation anymore Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlBubblyRhamzanuhaSamraat_92

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Thank you Ridzzi for a wonderful update :-)
OMG...today's episode made me cry again though there were some over dramatic act/scene ROFL

I can;t believe that Lucky jee cried and I also gave him company ROFL

I actually want this track to end quickly as it's so heartbreaking to see them in such condition. I hope, they locate Ginny tomorrow. Can;t see Sweety and Lucky in such situation anymore Tongue
Me too wer having tears in my eyes while seeing Lucky G crying..CryCryCry
Lucky G made us cry today..!!!CryLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyRromiosugar1

.allizwell.

.allizwell.

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sb.

This particular track,though tells what actually happens in Delhi( and how the teenagers think they all are grown upSleepy),I must say the track has a LOT of loop holes.They could have presented it in a more realistic way than a dramatized way.

I have no complaints now shaunakbhai... this one better than the rest of the OTT clan...LOL... not gonna cry for realistic ones from now on... when we cribbed... we know what we got...LOL... now this one is decent enuf. to not go overboard... so far ... good...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyRhamzanuhaSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top