Whats the history of Nidhis Well Wisher Mystery

Poll

Whats the history of Nidhis Well Wisher Mystery

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shooo... we are back at the Cross roads ðŸ¤” One question weighing on the mind of all ...

Kaun hai ye ????  who suddenly dropped on Nidhis life as a benefactor outta the blue!🤓

While i have contacted ACP Pradyuman to solve this MYSTERY.. till then lets..scratch our heads and try to find some answers?? Shall we?? ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well I think the mysterious person could either be Nidhi's nana or noodle boy got someone to buy the house.If it anything other than these two options then I don't know how they will make sense of it but anythings possible by the way things have been going of late.
bhalobasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My brain and going by cv's love for rohan it seems rohan. My heart wants it to be ashu. But still at the end of the day i am a logical sane human being, the end balanced result of my reasoning is- ashu's baba :p :DEdited by bhalobasa - 12 years ago
Kavya.S thumbnail
i dont think its noodle boy
i think its nidhi's nana
LizzieBennet thumbnail
I'm going with probable.. Nanaji... but my mind questions as to how this is probable? If he left the house to Nidhi in his will and he's still alive, then its not Nidhi's house to sell and why would he buy his own house? 
Pata nahi, kya chakkar hai! I want desperately for it to be Ashu (that looks as likely as our Indian team on a  winning streak!) and desperately don't want it to be Rohan (that looks the most likely😕). So Nana is the most attractive, though seemingly improbable option! Maybe Ashu Rival with axe to grind?? Mmm, Hercule Poirot mystery this!!  
Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

I'm going with probable.. Nanaji... but my mind questions as to how this is probable? If he left the house to Nidhi in his will and he's still alive, then its not Nidhi's house to sell and why would he buy his own house?

Pata nahi, kya chakkar hai!I want desperately for it to be Ashu (that looks as likely as our Indian team on a winning streak!) and desperately don't want it to be Rohan (that looks the most likely😕). So Nana is the most attractive, though seemingly improbable option! Maybe Ashu Rival with axe to grind?? Mmm, Hercule Poirot mystery this!!

@Bold - she can own the house unless Nanaji has stated that ownership is transferred after his death.

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tanu ji, this third party hs put evry ashians & ktlk fans in tizzy... I smehw want ashu to stop that house going to third party & he ready to by it...btw in today's opening scene rohan ws shown talking to his agra wale rich frnds abt finance thing... So cud he must hv arranged with help of them by telling his frnd that money spent on to buy house will b returned to them. once he(rohan) gvs house ownership it ashu...
saya312 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhalobasa

My brain and going by cv's love for rohan it seems rohan. My heart wants it to be ashu. But still at the end of the day i am a logical sane human being, the end balanced result of my reasoning is- ashu's baba :p :D

We are logical sane human beings...the cvs are not!!!! so, let's hope that it is Ashu, working behind the scene for 2 days😆

Another totally bizarre suggestion (just for fun)...new guy is an ex of Mallu, buys the house and gifts it to M, M gifts it to Ashu...GAWD, that will be the day🤣
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This shows spl, wat  no one can do, only our noodle boy can , with Jet speed so obvious hoga Rohan 

I will lMAO , if its shown as ASHU ... 

Or if the cvs are in good mood, they can use little creativity and make our guilty some Aditya making moves in getting Nidhis house a buyer, that way it will be good to see him be nice yet again 

dmg addict thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well i think it can't be rohan because the buyer is ready to give any amount for that house. The rich friends of rohan could have arranged for some lakhs say 50-60 lakhs but any amount is just too much(3 crores ). But the last scene puts me in tizzy where rohan says he knows that she has got a buyer. The most probabale person would be baba but how did he come to know about yograj??? Don't know