Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev - Verdict (Article) (Page 3)

Intrepida IF-Rockerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QtnNotti

Originally posted by Killer_Shark

Originally posted by QtnNotti

Hi  All ! 

I pretty much agree with the article, except where it talks about Mohit's performance. I feel he's acting aptly and delivering what is required of him at this point in the story. Overdoing anything in his expressions, will hinder the main essence of the show. That shouldn't happen.

Not gonna lie, when the show had started airing it's promos, I always felt Mouni in the role of Devi Sati might not do justice to the character and pardon me for still holding onto that thought. Please don't hate me, but I personally feel a more prettier girl should have been chosen.
Also, the role requires heavy "mythological" flavour and intonation. She has to fine tune her voice pitch and dialogue delivery. I hope she works on herself soon. Not to mention, her dance was impeccable yesterday and I enjoyed it very much Smile 
She's a good actress but this role requires more ! That's all, thank u Smile

yeh agree wid u on the Sati thing but we dnt have many actors who can do both the classical dance &  act  at the same  time...she is better option...
Im sure she will show her best in crucial scenes

All in all everybody is doing a fine job.Star

It's a shame that we don't have many actresses who are trained in classical dance Unhappy In yesteryears it used to be a criteria to enter the entertainment industry but now... oh well.. it's just sad. 

The cast is doing a good job and I hope they will keep  delivering well and prosper! SmileHeart

I agree, classical dance ought to be a skill that people possess, I think if you know classical dance you can learn any other dance  like bollywood dance is easy- you dont need skills for that, but classical dance is harder, every child ought to be taught some sort of classical dance form Star

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing..

I have to agree it is a must watch.. thoroughly engaging show..!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index