Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev - Verdict (Article) (Page 2)

**esha** Goldie
**esha**
**esha**

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

The article is good. Language is much better then I've heard in other mythos. If they use more Sanskrit words, some viewers may not understand. Acting of Mouni is good, if she emotes more, her character will look like one of those ever crying lady of other fiction shows. She is Godess Shakti, I wouldn't like her to over emote. Mohit is good, the show has just started, let's give them some time, I am sure they all will do well.

i agree with you, the show just started, i am sure as the show progresses they will improve, but loving the show now, i also think mohit and mouni are both doing justice to their characters.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12sankalp_prapti

Dhin-Chak IF-Rockerz
Dhin-Chak
Dhin-Chak

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

I think Mouni and Mohit are doing a swell job..the very first episode had brilliant acting,the first meeting gives me goose bumps!..

the dialogues arent Sanskrit,they are layman Hindi-but big deal?...had it been in typical Hindi no once would have been able to under stand...
its a thumbs up from me!

OMG same...tht gav ME GOOSEBUMPS TOO in the first meeting...and i think thy r perfect for da roles,..but Mouni needs to emote more..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sankalp_prapti

jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

**esha**mnx12Intrepidasankalp_prapti

Intrepida IF-Rockerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Why are they always critical about "mythos" (personally I call it history, because just because western historians didnt document it, doesnt mean it did not happen!)

I think they are doing a good job, they will be perfect very soon, it just started! they need to have some patience!  I think Sati was really good today!

for the language, I think it should be higher hindi, but its fine for now, because bollywood has mutilated hindi, people ought to know higher hindi, it sounds so proper and graceful when spoken (if you watched Chanakya- you know what I mean)

Edited by ratilal22192 - 12 January 2012 at 12:25pm

**esha**sankalp_prapti

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
I agree with the fact that its a must watch show.
Mohit aslord shiva is very good..I dont thing playing a character like shiva 
he have to b more expressive...
but as far as mouni's acting is concern ..she might not b a good actress but I think she will evolve as a great actress from her role as Sati..

I m loving this show.hope to see more of Shiv-SatiEmbarrassed

sankalp_prapti

sankalp_prapti IF-Sizzlerz
sankalp_prapti
sankalp_prapti

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by QtnNotti

Hi  All ! 

I pretty much agree with the article, except where it talks about Mohit's performance. I feel he's acting aptly and delivering what is required of him at this point in the story. Overdoing anything in his expressions, will hinder the main essence of the show. That shouldn't happen.

Not gonna lie, when the show had started airing it's promos, I always felt Mouni in the role of Devi Sati might not do justice to the character and pardon me for still holding onto that thought. Please don't hate me, but I personally feel a more prettier girl should have been chosen.
Also, the role requires heavy "mythological" flavour and intonation. She has to fine tune her voice pitch and dialogue delivery. I hope she works on herself soon. Not to mention, her dance was impeccable yesterday and I enjoyed it very much Smile 
She's a good actress but this role requires more ! That's all, thank u Smile

yeh agree wid u on the Sati thing but we dnt have many actors who can do both the classical dance &  act  at the same  time...she is better option...
Im sure she will show her best in crucial scenes

All in all everybody is doing a fine job.Star

Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 January 2012 at 10:33pm

QtnNottiIntrepida

QtnNotti Goldie
QtnNotti
QtnNotti

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Killer_Shark

Originally posted by QtnNotti

Hi  All ! 

I pretty much agree with the article, except where it talks about Mohit's performance. I feel he's acting aptly and delivering what is required of him at this point in the story. Overdoing anything in his expressions, will hinder the main essence of the show. That shouldn't happen.

Not gonna lie, when the show had started airing it's promos, I always felt Mouni in the role of Devi Sati might not do justice to the character and pardon me for still holding onto that thought. Please don't hate me, but I personally feel a more prettier girl should have been chosen.
Also, the role requires heavy "mythological" flavour and intonation. She has to fine tune her voice pitch and dialogue delivery. I hope she works on herself soon. Not to mention, her dance was impeccable yesterday and I enjoyed it very much Smile 
She's a good actress but this role requires more ! That's all, thank u Smile

yeh agree wid u on the Sati thing but we dnt have many actors who can do both the classical dance &  act  at the same  time...she is better option...
Im sure she will show her best in crucial scenes

All in all everybody is doing a fine job.Star

It's a shame that we don't have many actresses who are trained in classical dance Unhappy In yesteryears it used to be a criteria to enter the entertainment industry but now... oh well.. it's just sad. 

The cast is doing a good job and I hope they will keep  delivering well and prosper! SmileHeart

Intrepida

asdpsanmol IF-Rockerz
asdpsanmol
asdpsanmol

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
I will be proud to say at present Iam watching the must watch show on Life ok, I have not yet missed a single episode, yesterday first time I watched the episode twice as there were good performances from Sati and Kyati. Even Madanike's entry was good. Raks made a impactful entry. 

**esha**

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index