Devon Ke Dev Mahadev - Verdict (Article) - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
oh these articles are meant to distract thats it it started now and power packing performance will come later but i think mohit and mouni have blended well these media loves saas bahu dramas
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Why are they always critical about "mythos" (personally I call it history, because just because western historians didnt document it, doesnt mean it did not happen!)

I think they are doing a good job, they will be perfect very soon, it just started! they need to have some patience!  I think Sati was really good today!

for the language, I think it should be higher hindi, but its fine for now, because bollywood has mutilated hindi, people ought to know higher hindi, it sounds so proper and graceful when spoken (if you watched Chanakya- you know what I mean)
Edited by ratilal22192 - 12 years ago
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with the fact that its a must watch show.
Mohit aslord shiva is very good..I dont thing playing a character like shiva 
he have to b more expressive...
but as far as mouni's acting is concern ..she might not b a good actress but I think she will evolve as a great actress from her role as Sati..

I m loving this show.hope to see more of Shiv-Sati😳
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: QtnNotti

Hi  All ! 

I pretty much agree with the article, except where it talks about Mohit's performance. I feel he's acting aptly and delivering what is required of him at this point in the story. Overdoing anything in his expressions, will hinder the main essence of the show. That shouldn't happen.

Not gonna lie, when the show had started airing it's promos, I always felt Mouni in the role of Devi Sati might not do justice to the character and pardon me for still holding onto that thought. Please don't hate me, but I personally feel a more prettier girl should have been chosen.
Also, the role requires heavy "mythological" flavour and intonation. She has to fine tune her voice pitch and dialogue delivery. I hope she works on herself soon. Not to mention, her dance was impeccable yesterday and I enjoyed it very much πŸ˜Š 
She's a good actress but this role requires more ! That's all, thank u πŸ˜Š

yeh agree wid u on the Sati thing but we dnt have many actors who can do both the classical dance &  act  at the same  time...she is better option...
Im sure she will show her best in crucial scenes

All in all everybody is doing a fine job.⭐️

Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago
QtnNotti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Killer_Shark

yeh agree wid u on the Sati thing but we dnt have many actors who can do both the classical dance &  act  at the same  time...she is better option...
Im sure she will show her best in crucial scenes

All in all everybody is doing a fine job.⭐️

It's a shame that we don't have many actresses who are trained in classical dance πŸ˜” In yesteryears it used to be a criteria to enter the entertainment industry but now... oh well.. it's just sad. 

The cast is doing a good job and I hope they will keep  delivering well and prosper! πŸ˜Šβ€οΈ
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I will be proud to say at present Iam watching the must watch show on Life ok, I have not yet missed a single episode, yesterday first time I watched the episode twice as there were good performances from Sati and Kyati. Even Madanike's entry was good. Raks made a impactful entry. 
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: QtnNotti

It's a shame that we don't have many actresses who are trained in classical dance πŸ˜” In yesteryears it used to be a criteria to enter the entertainment industry but now... oh well.. it's just sad. 

The cast is doing a good job and I hope they will keep  delivering well and prosper! πŸ˜Šβ€οΈ

I agree, classical dance ought to be a skill that people possess, I think if you know classical dance you can learn any other dance  like bollywood dance is easy- you dont need skills for that, but classical dance is harder, every child ought to be taught some sort of classical dance form ⭐️

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing..

I have to agree it is a must watch.. thoroughly engaging show..!!