Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

TV review: 'Na Bole Tum' is a worthy (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Oh wow.. I had heard about this show but I had never seen any promos for it or anything. Kaafi log hain is mein toh - AB aur HC bhi hain.. I am assuming it was their first show too.. LOL

This forum is probably not showing on the main page yet because is ki rating abhi open nahi hui hai - it's still zero. Once it opens in a day or two, then based on it's ranking, it will probably show up on the first page. Toh it should be there hopefully in a day or two..
even I was wondering that, thanks for the information

It was 2nd show of HC and I guess for Arjun's as wellLOL

Edited by SunShine_A - 16 January 2012 at 12:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TV review: 'Na Bole Tum' is a worthy (Page 6)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
BB and Na bole...?? not point comparing these two shows of all the shows...i don't think there can b anything in common b/w these two shows except for the time slot ...this show has simplicity n subtlety ...these are the two words, which should b kept as far as possible frm  BB

n kunal...he may not be the best of the lot, but he is not bad...
i used to watch one of his old shows...remix...as an actor he did quite a good job to his role...
n in this show also he is good enough for the role frm what we saw till now

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.