Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

   

TV review: 'Na Bole Tum' is a worthy (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006

Posts: 79946

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
@Fivr/Keva: Word on Colors having it's brains in the toilet somewhere in general...the LCL fiasco proves that...but despite my wariness regarding the channel, I feel optimistic about the show for now...they have potential for a genuinely interesting storyline and the cast of characters and actors all are gelling well together...ironic jokes about "udaas tv" aside, the fact that they have a "bechari" widow who is taunted by her in-laws is also enough to attract the TRP generating aunty crowd...

The storyline doesn't ask for a "hunk"...it asks for an actor who can act...and Kunal is quite natural in this role...he's portraying all the shades to Mohan very well...be it the comic timing or the scenes when he's threatening the corrupt officials or the general carefree/brusque air to Mohan...he's doing it all smoothly.

I doubt Mohan-Megha can have a typical "lowe story"...there's a lot of baggage for that to manage to happen...the characters are being established as such...I would like to see a connection built b/w two individuals...the storyline calls for more than superficial crap that is there in every other flying dupatta/trip-catch story on TV.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KevaOodlesDoodles-Fivr-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TV review: 'Na Bole Tum' is a worthy (Page 5)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Joined: 18 March 2011

Posts: 25317

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Originally posted by Keva

I just watched all the episodes today and must say the concept is really good. Thumbs Up I didn't watch the promos and also had no idea what the concept of the show is all I knew that there was a new show on colors since I saw a few avis here and there so decided lets watch it. I am definitely not disappointed for the first week. The first episode had me hooked.
awesome body. Wacko Then all the girls will come and say wow he has an awesome body and hence he is a good actor. Wacko ROFLMust say male television actors nowadays are known for their hawtness and the bollywood male actors are known for their item numbers. Acting ka toh naam hi koi nehi leta ajkal. Sabke sab race mein lage hai kaun hai hawt aur kaun hai item number Wacko What actually puts me off is it is a colors show. I mean there shows have been extremely pathetic for a long time now and the trend seems to be not changing at all. It is definitely worth watching but with extreme caution considering it is a colors show. 


*nods*

I'm right there with you. After the LTL debacle, I have no faith in this channel. And this is one of the main reasons for my skepticism too, k this is a colors show. *apprehensive muh*


I have the same fear not just because of what all nonsense they did with LTL but with many of their shows - SSK (the twist that made the title of the show a joke), Uttran (they strayed away from the concept long back) and many other shows like pratha, yeh pyar na hoga kum. 

Parichay is the same old Ekta story but till now they didn't bring any bad twisted twists. 

So I hope they dont play their dirty tricks on this show as well. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Keva-Fivr-

--Megz--

IF-Dazzler

--Megz--

Joined: 30 June 2010

Posts: 2530

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Thankx 4 sharing. Well me too disagree with the Kunal point. I think he is really cool and has impressed us a lot just that he needs some more screen space! Smile

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Joined: 27 July 2006

Posts: 14886

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Fivr/Keva: Word on Colors having it's brains in the toilet somewhere in general...the LCL fiasco proves that...but despite my wariness regarding the channel, I feel optimistic about the show for now...they have potential for a genuinely interesting storyline and the cast of characters and actors all are gelling well together...ironic jokes about "udaas tv" aside, the fact that they have a "bechari" widow who is taunted by her in-laws is also enough to attract the TRP generating aunty crowd...

The storyline doesn't ask for a "hunk"...it asks for an actor who can act...and Kunal is quite natural in this role...he's portraying all the shades to Mohan very well...be it the comic timing or the scenes when he's threatening the corrupt officials or the general carefree/brusque air to Mohan...he's doing it all smoothly.

I doubt Mohan-Megha can have a typical "lowe story"...there's a lot of baggage for that to manage to happen...the characters are being established as such...I would like to see a connection built b/w two individuals...the storyline calls for more than superficial crap that is there in every other flying dupatta/trip-catch story on TV.


I guess optimistic toh main bhi hoon about the show.. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't.. But you know the whole once-bitten-twice-shy routine.. *sigh* Dekhte hain. So far, I'm judging the show on it's content and not by the channel it's on. And as long as the show maintains its class, I'll be a fan. 

And as far as Kunal goes, I'd never seen him act before in any show toh when I'd seen the promos I'd had my doubts. But this past week is bandey ne sarey doubts clear kar diye.. Like you said, he has good comic timing and he is good in his serious scenes too.. Aur phir his chemistry with every character/actor so far is commendable. Ab baar baar har character k saath coincidence toh nahi ho sakta.. Clearly this guy is well suited for this role and it shows in his work!

And WORD about wanting to see a connection between Mohan-Megha! Clearly they both have their share of baggage - Megha with her kids and husband aur Mohan with his family issues and Rashmi (whoever she is).. Toh that needs to be taken into account and adjusted accordingly when developing their love story.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KevaAreYaar

Daisy15

IF-Dazzler

Daisy15

Joined: 08 October 2010

Posts: 3816

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing... loved the episodes seen so far

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006

Posts: 79946

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-



And as far as Kunal goes, I'd never seen him act before in any show toh when I'd seen the promos I'd had my doubts. But this past week is bandey ne sarey doubts clear kar diye.. Like you said, he has good comic timing and he is good in his serious scenes too.. Aur phir his chemistry with every character/actor so far is commendable. Ab baar baar har character k saath coincidence toh nahi ho sakta.. Clearly this guy is well suited for this role and it shows in his work!

And WORD about wanting to see a connection between Mohan-Megha! Clearly they both have their share of baggage - Megha with her kids and husband aur Mohan with his family issues and Rashmi (whoever she is).. Toh that needs to be taken into account and adjusted accordingly when developing their love story.


LOL here I found that LRL title song again...Kunal is in thisLOL



Was watching the Kunal-Akanksha Tellybuzz interview just now too and it shows again that they are both confident actors.

Achha I have a question...why is this forum not showing up on the first page in the list of Colors shows?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009

Posts: 33484

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
I strongly disagree to the point that Kunal has not been impressive...I am loving whole show but he was the one to grab my attention and made me watch the show.
His shots with the kid and his attitude as reporter was one of the best thing in last week epis

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Joined: 27 July 2006

Posts: 14886

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01



LOL here I found that LRL title song again...Kunal is in thisLOL



Was watching the Kunal-Akanksha Tellybuzz interview just now too and it shows again that they are both confident actors.

Achha I have a question...why is this forum not showing up on the first page in the list of Colors shows?Confused


Oh wow.. I had heard about this show but I had never seen any promos for it or anything. Kaafi log hain is mein toh - AB aur HC bhi hain.. I am assuming it was their first show too.. LOL

This forum is probably not showing on the main page yet because is ki rating abhi open nahi hui hai - it's still zero. Once it opens in a day or two, then based on it's ranking, it will probably show up on the first page. Toh it should be there hopefully in a day or two..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.